Topics

would i still be welcome?

Scott VanDeWalle <scottvandewalle2@...>

Hi all.
I have to apologize for saying i would help with stuff and then not doing it.

My question is, can i still be included somehow or do i have to wait now until next time/year?
Thank you!

Scott

derek riemer

Hi:

I totally understand.

Yeah, come on in!

--

Derek Riemer

  • Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
  • Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
  • Open source enthusiast.
  • Member of Bridge Cu
  • Avid skiier.

Websites:
Honors portfolio
Awesome little hand built weather app!

email me at derek.riemer@...
Phone: (303) 906-2194

Scott VanDeWalle <scottvandewalle2@...>

when is the next one and is it in the lobby?

On 9/13/2016 7:45 PM, Scott VanDeWalle wrote:

Hi all.
I have to apologize for saying i would help with stuff and then not doing it.
My question is, can i still be included somehow or do i have to wait now until next time/year?
Thank you!
Scott

Derek Riemer

* Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
* Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
* Open source enthusiast.
* Member of Bridge Cu
* Avid skiier.
Websites:
Honors portfolio <http://derekriemer.com>;
Awesome little hand built weather app! <http://django.derekriemer.com/weather/>;

email me at derek.riemer@colorado.edu <mailto:derek.riemer@colorado.edu>
Phone: (303) 906-2194

derek riemer

We have a meeting at nine. If you can before then please try to think of questions to ask Eric analysts. We have panelist to use NVDA in a number of situations, and they will be asked questions. We're voting on which questions we should ask them.

Sent from a mobile device.
Please disregard errors as this is a smaller device.

On Sep 14, 2016, at 15:40, Scott VanDeWalle <scottvandewalle2@...> wrote:

when is the next one and is it in the lobby?

On 9/13/2016 7:45 PM, Scott VanDeWalle wrote:

Hi all.
I have to apologize for saying i would help with stuff and then not doing it.

My question is, can i still be included somehow or do i have to wait now until next time/year?
Thank you!

Scott

Derek Riemer

  * Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.

  * Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.

  * Open source enthusiast.

  * Member of Bridge Cu

  * Avid skiier.

Websites:
Honors portfolio <http://derekriemer.com>
Awesome little hand built weather app! <http://django.derekriemer.com/weather/>

email me at derek.riemer@... <mailto:derek.riemer@...>
Phone: (303) 906-2194

Scott VanDeWalle <scottvandewalle2@...>

heheh i guess i missed it again tonight.
Well, i could try to be there tomorrow night if your having one.
I'd try to pop in tonight but i don't know how much longer ill be online and i don't want to interupt.

Scott
On Sep 14, 2016, at 15:40, Scott VanDeWalle <scottvandewalle2@gmail.com <mailto:scottvandewalle2@gmail.com>> wrote:

when is the next one and is it in the lobby?
On 9/13/2016 7:45 PM, Scott VanDeWalle wrote:

Hi all.

I have to apologize for saying i would help with stuff and then not doing it.

My question is, can i still be included somehow or do i have to wait now until next time/year?

Thank you!

Scott

Derek Riemer

* Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.

* Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.

* Open source enthusiast.

* Member of Bridge Cu

* Avid skiier.

Websites:

Honors portfolio <http://derekriemer.com <http://derekriemer.com>;>

Awesome little hand built weather app! <http://django.derekriemer.com/weather/ <http://django.derekriemer.com/weather/>;>

email me at derek.riemer@colorado.edu <mailto:derek.riemer@colorado.edu> <mailto:derek.riemer@colorado.edu <mailto:derek.riemer@colorado.edu>>

Phone: (303) 906-2194

derek riemer

Nothing until the con.

On Sep 14, 2016, at 15:40, Scott VanDeWalle <scottvandewalle2@... <mailto:scottvandewalle2@...>> wrote:

when is the next one and is it in the lobby?

On 9/13/2016 7:45 PM, Scott VanDeWalle wrote:

Hi all.

I have to apologize for saying i would help with stuff and then not doing it.

My question is, can i still be included somehow or do i have to wait now until next time/year?

Thank you!

Scott

Derek Riemer

* Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.

* Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.

* Open source enthusiast.

* Member of Bridge Cu

* Avid skiier.