Topics

the template that I did for face book please take a look.

lauracornwell

Dear face book friends: I am LauraCornwell one of the members of NVDACon planning Committee. Committee. NVDA (Non Visual Desktop Access) is a free and open source screen reader that allows blind people around the world access to technology at no greater cost than their sited peers. You can find out more about NVDA at http://www.nvaccess.org. The NVDA conference started out in 2014 so that users of the screen reader

could connect and talk to other screen reader users around the world. In 2015, a group of community members decided to set up a two weekend global conference that would occur during the tenth anniversary of NVDA. We had several events ranging from how to utilize NVDA for employment of blind people, new technology being developed allowing NVDA to interface with dictation technology, and much more. You can find out about our past conferences at http://nvda-kr.org/en/nvdacon.php. We are currently planning our first ever conference for the North American region. As one of the members of the planning Committee I would like to kindly ask if you all can please take the time to join in all of the fun.

Dear face book friends: I am LauraCornwell one of the members of NVDACon planning Committee.  NVDA (Non Visual Desktop Access) is a free and open source screen reader that allows blind people around the world access to technology at no greater cost than their sited peers. You can find out more about NVDA at http://www.nvaccess.org. The NVDA conference started out in 2014 so that users of the screen reader

could connect and talk to other screen reader users around the world. In 2015, a group of community members decided to set up a two weekend global conference that would occur during the tenth anniversary of NVDA. We had several events ranging from how to utilize NVDA for employment of blind people, new technology being developed allowing NVDA to interface with dictation technology, and much more. You can find out about our past conferences at http://nvda-kr.org/en/nvdacon.php. We are currently planning our first ever conference for the North American region. As one of the members of the planning Committee I would like to kindly ask if you all can please take the time to join in all of the fun.

michael chopra

Hi laura. This looks ok. Maybe just try and say how NVDA was developed. What I mean is, try find some information about it. Other that that, it looks ok.

Thanks.

From Michael.

[...]

Annette Cooper <annette.cooper1@...>

Lorra you did great. I know I can’t do that good luck annette

[...]

derek riemer

Hi, I intended to put the template for A vote but never got around to it so I should probably do that. It looks good, but one thing you might add at the end it is a way to get involved (I should probably add that to it but if someone else would like to do so add it to the end and write something about the Twitter account and announcement list.

Sent from a mobile device.
Please disregard errors as this is a smaller device.

On Aug 5, 2016, at 19:19, michael chopra <justforlists689@...> wrote:

Hi laura. This looks ok. Maybe just try and say how NVDA was developed. What I mean is, try find some information about it. Other that that, it looks ok.

Thanks.

From Michael.

[...]

I am needing the link to the twitter account and also the link  to the list that you were talking and I can put that stuff in.