Topics

Surprise party: Interview with ACB Radio

derek riemer

Hi guys:

The people at Main Menu reached out today and asked me and Joseph to do a promo for ACB radio's Main Menu. The program will go live at 9 Eastern, and I will send more details afterword. tune into http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream at 9 if you'd like to watch live!

I'm going to be creating a blog about this, and sending it out (We don't have time, so I'm bypassing the post here before posting the blog policy for this).
--

Derek Riemer

  • Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
  • Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
  • Open source enthusiast.
  • Member of Bridge Cu
  • Avid skiier.

Websites:
Honors portfolio
Awesome little hand built weather app!

email me at derek.riemer@...
Phone: (303) 906-2194

derek riemer

Correction:

Tomorrow mnight at 9

On 9/7/2016 4:22 PM, derek riemer wrote:

[...]

Correction again:

Friday at 9. (Derek is running around with hair on fire) :-)

On 9/7/2016 7:26 PM, derek riemer wrote:

[...]

Lino Morales

What the hell Bobby! Is it 9 PM EDT Friday or not! LOL!

On 9/7/2016 9:33 PM, derek riemer wrote:

[...]

XD :-) yeah, I made some mistakes there. All good, that was some good promotion for the conference, and I and joseph felt good about the interview.

On 9/8/2016 2:17 AM, Lino Morales wrote:

[...]

Well good. I'll tune in. Dr. Randy Rusnag and my buy Jason Castingue will do fine interviewing you guys.

On 9/8/2016 4:31 AM, derek riemer wrote:

[...]

Yeah, I met Jason.

On 9/8/2016 2:32 AM, Lino Morales wrote:

[...]

Have a gay ole time LOL! I talk to both of them on Roger.