Topics

Questions needed.

derek riemer

Hello all:

If you can, Please have at least two questions to ask our panelists ready by Wednesday night.

We'll pick questions then, (How does a rather quick meeting over teammtalk sound at 9 E)?
I'll be doing an assignment tonight, so may not get back (This assignment needs done by Thursday, and I might as well get it done now).
--

Derek Riemer

  • Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
  • Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
  • Open source enthusiast.
  • Member of Bridge Cu
  • Avid skiier.

Websites:
Honors portfolio
Awesome little hand built weather app!

email me at derek.riemer@...
Phone: (303) 906-2194

lauracornwell

That will work.

If you can, Please have at least two questions to ask our panelists ready by Wednesday night.

We'll pick questions then, (How does a rather quick meeting over teammtalk sound at 9 E)?
I'll be doing an assignment tonight, so may not get back (This assignment needs done by Thursday, and I might as well get it done now).

--

Derek Riemer

  • Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
  • Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
  • Open source enthusiast.
  • Member of Bridge Cu
  • Avid skiier.

Websites:
Honors portfolio
Awesome little hand built weather app!

email me at derek.riemer@...
Phone: (303) 906-2194

Ashley Coleman

I’ll be there briefly. I have an test Thursday morning at 8:30 so I’ll pop in for a bit.

---

Ashley Coleman

Blinkie Chicks | Social Media Manager

Find us on Twitter:

http://www. Twitter.com/blinkiechicks/

Find us on the web:

http://www.blinkiechicks.com/

If you can, Please have at least two questions to ask our panelists ready by Wednesday night.

We'll pick questions then, (How does a rather quick meeting over teammtalk sound at 9 E)?
I'll be doing an assignment tonight, so may not get back (This assignment needs done by Thursday, and I might as well get it done now).

--

Derek Riemer

  • Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
  • Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
  • Open source enthusiast.
  • Member of Bridge Cu
  • Avid skiier.

Websites:
Honors portfolio
Awesome little hand built weather app!

email me at derek.riemer@...
Phone: (303) 906-2194

lauracornwell

I will be there also after we do what we need to as

A group can you and I work together  rom: us@NVDACon.groups.io [mailto:us@NVDACon.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ashley Coleman

If you can, Please have at least two questions to ask our panelists ready by Wednesday night.

We'll pick questions then, (How does a rather quick meeting over teammtalk sound at 9 E)?
I'll be doing an assignment tonight, so may not get back (This assignment needs done by Thursday, and I might as well get it done now).

--

Derek Riemer

  • Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
  • Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
  • Open source enthusiast.
  • Member of Bridge Cu
  • Avid skiier.

Websites:
Honors portfolio
Awesome little hand built weather app!

email me at derek.riemer@...
Phone: (303) 906-2194

derek riemer

There will be no distractions on Wednesday night, or I'll have a friend in the robotics department create a robot to slap me each time I distract the committee :-)

On 9/13/2016 7:37 AM, Ashley Coleman wrote:

[...]

Sorry, that didn't make sense, Please rephrase.

On 9/13/2016 9:54 AM, lauracornwell wrote:

[...]

Can you and I work together on team talk stuff like how to have to things of the   same program open

And what I need to do to be able to help the people who don’t know how to setup there team talk?  After we get done with the group part of it?