Topics

Organized response.

derek riemer

Hello all:

If you have a twitter account, or facebook, please announce the keynote speaker if you are listening to the interview tomorrow (When I announce it on the radio). My plan is to try and create a boom in the community one week before the conference, by having as many people as possible announce it just after I announce it on the radio show.

Again, tomorrow night, an interview by ACB radio, of me and joseph will air at 9 P.M. eastern. During the interview, I announced who our keynote is, and I realized this creates a perfect opportunity for the conference to try and make this go viral in the blindness community.

--

Derek Riemer

  • Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
  • Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
  • Open source enthusiast.
  • Member of Bridge Cu
  • Avid skiier.

Websites:
Honors portfolio
Awesome little hand built weather app!

email me at derek.riemer@...
Phone: (303) 906-2194

Ashley Coleman

Good morning

Do we have a link to listen to the interview? Also, would you like the Lighthouse post to go live at that point as well?

---

Ashley Coleman

Blinkie Chicks | Social Media Manager

Find us on Twitter: