Topics

NVDA Con US addition

Lino Morales

Hey Derek. What timeline do you have for NVDA Con US? To play it safe I'd do it sometime after the big blindness conventions are over say early August. I'm excited to participate.

derek riemer

Hi everyone,

I was thinking September. ANy objections/other ideas? Anyone interested in scheduling a brainstorm meeting in early June?

--

Derek Riemer

  • Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
  • Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
  • Open source enthusiast.
  • Member of Bridge Cu
  • Avid skiier.

Websites:
Honors portfolio
Awesome little hand built weather app!

email me at derek.riemer@...
Phone: (303) 906-2194

Ashley Coleman

I think June planning meeting will be great. I also think that the September or early October will be great so that we have plenty of time to plan.
I'm around to help anytime. :-)

Sent from my iPhone

On May 27, 2016, at 17:30, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:

[...]

Hey Derek. September sounds great.