Topics

Not very verbose minutes for Sept 10 meeting.

derek riemer

This is exactly the notes I took down (no editing this time, sorry).

Minutes for Sept 10

Panelists::

Kenny

David

Jenine Stanley :

Time slots

testing lab 2 P 5 E fri

Panel 4:30 P 7:30 E Fri

Open forum/office forum 10P -1PM-P Sat

Keynote 3Pm P sat

Banquet after keynote ends.

Ashley Coleman

Do we want to put the schedule on the site?

---

Ashley Coleman

Blinkie Chicks | Social Media Manager

Find us on Twitter:

http://www. Twitter.com/blinkiechicks/

Find us on the web:

http://www.blinkiechicks.com/

This is exactly the notes I took down (no editing this time, sorry).

Minutes for Sept 10

Panelists::

Kenny

David

Jenine Stanley :

Time slots

testing lab 2 P 5 E fri

Panel 4:30 P 7:30 E Fri

Open forum/office forum 10P -1PM-P Sat

Keynote 3Pm P sat

Banquet after keynote ends.

derek riemer

Don't touch the website. See Twitter and I will have the new one up soon.

Sent from a mobile device.
Please disregard errors as this is a smaller device.

On Sep 11, 2016, at 18:34, Ashley Coleman <amc05111@...> wrote:

Do we want to put the schedule on the site?

---

Ashley Coleman

Blinkie Chicks | Social Media Manager

Find us on Twitter:

http://www. Twitter.com/blinkiechicks/

Find us on the web:

http://www.blinkiechicks.com/

This is exactly the notes I took down (no editing this time, sorry).

Minutes for Sept 10

Panelists::

Kenny

David

Jenine Stanley :

Time slots

testing lab 2 P 5 E fri

Panel 4:30 P 7:30 E Fri

Open forum/office forum 10P -1PM-P Sat

Keynote 3Pm P sat

Banquet after keynote ends.

Ashley Coleman

Ok. Neat.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 11, 2016, at 21:53, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:

[...]

Sorry, that sounded like an order (I was eating dinner but didn't want you to waste your time). I'm currently almost done transfering the website to us-con.nvda-community.org (Hosted on my server, and jamie did the magic of making that point at my server).

In probably half an hour we'll have a new website at that URL.

--

Derek Riemer

  • Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
  • Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
  • Open source enthusiast.
  • Member of Bridge Cu
  • Avid skiier.

Websites:
Honors portfolio
Awesome little hand built weather app!

email me at derek.riemer@...
Phone: (303) 906-2194

derek riemer

If I sent a working link, it's not working. Sorry, this is the strangest thing I've seen as a sys admin.