Topics

New file uploaded to us@NVDACon.groups.io

us@NVDACon.groups.io Notification <us+notification@...>

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the us@NVDACon.groups.io group.

File: General outreach template.dotx

Uploaded By: derek riemer

General outreach template. 1. Open the template. 2. Type the names, edit to fit needs. 3. ***Important*** send the contents to the us@NVDACon list, so that others can check it for quality and make sure it represents us to the iindividual or group. Redact any names of people who the conference has not yet contacted or other sensitive information so we don't leak that info in our archives. Once at least 4 members have approved, or if 24 hours has passed and two member have approved, send the message to the organization or individual(s) being contacted. Then upload your letter to the completed outreach folder (With sensitive info such as email addresses redacted. Contact a moderator or owner to have that person put in the database.

You can access this file at the URL:
https://NVDACon.groups.io/g/us/files/General%20outreach%20template.dotx

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

derek riemer

I meant to put this under templates, I will shortly delete this and upload again.

Thanks.

--

Derek Riemer

  • Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
  • Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
  • Open source enthusiast.
  • Member of Bridge Cu
  • Avid skiier.

Websites:
Honors portfolio
Awesome little hand built weather app!

email me at derek.riemer@...
Phone: (303) 906-2194

derek riemer

Done.

On 8/4/2016 8:11 PM, derek riemer wrote:

[...]

Hi guys,

Please read the instructions provided on this when sending information.

On 8/4/2016 8:15 PM, derek riemer wrote:

[...]

Annette Cooper <annette.cooper1@...>

Darrke can or should you right a letter for me to send to the c n I b. in the Soo. To see if thay can help us thanks Annette