Topics

Meeting saturday.

derek riemer

Hello all:

We need to come up with questions on saturday, nail down times, and more.

Can everyone meet Saturday?

--

Derek Riemer

  • Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
  • Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
  • Open source enthusiast.
  • Member of Bridge Cu
  • Avid skiier.

Websites:
Honors portfolio
Awesome little hand built weather app!

email me at derek.riemer@...
Phone: (303) 906-2194

lauracornwell

Yes I can be there  . just let me know what time.

We need to come up with questions on saturday, nail down times, and more.

Can everyone meet Saturday?

--

Derek Riemer

  • Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
  • Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
  • Open source enthusiast.
  • Member of Bridge Cu
  • Avid skiier.

Websites:
Honors portfolio
Awesome little hand built weather app!

email me at derek.riemer@...
Phone: (303) 906-2194

derek riemer

Does the normal time work?

On 9/8/2016 5:57 PM, lauracornwell wrote:

[...]

Ashley Coleman

Hey

Yes, I can be there, and the usual time works.

---

Ashley Coleman

Blinkie Chicks | Social Media Manager

Find us on Twitter:

[...]