Topics

Let planning for NVDACon United States Addition begin!!!

derek riemer

Hello fellow NVDA enthusiasts,

In anticipation of our next NVDA Conference, and the planning that naturally must occur to bring such an event to the world, I would like to propose we call our first planning meeting. Can people please reply and let me know what dates and times work? The planning for NVDACon U.S. is more relaxed on time requirements since most of us reside within a few time zones of each other. I am hoping we can do this some time in July, (Hopefully the saturday after the 10th, or something like that). Joseph has kindly agreed to let us use nvda-kr.org for the NVDACon planning meetings.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing your responses.

--

Derek Riemer

  • Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
  • Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
  • Open source enthusiast.
  • Member of Bridge Cu
  • Avid skiier.

Websites:
Honors portfolio
Awesome little hand built weather app!

email me at derek.riemer@...
Phone: (303) 906-2194

Hello all,

Any date after the tenth will work for me.

Cheers,

Joseph

[...]

Lino Morales

Hey Derek. I won't be home the week of the 10th, but I do want to help in some way.

On 6/29/2016 12:36 AM, derek riemer wrote:

[...]

Scott VanDeWalle <scottvandewalle2@...>

Hi Derik.
I agree, it should take place on a Saturday.
However, any time would be ok i think.
As far as my schedule anyway, it is open in july.
I hope that helps you some.

Scott
[...]

Honors portfolio <http://derekriemer.com>
Awesome little hand built weather app! <http://django.derekriemer.com/weather/>

email me at derek.riemer@... <mailto:derek.riemer@...>
Phone: (303) 906-2194

derek riemer

Gauging from People's reactions Saturday it might be the best day and we have one participant who will not be home on the week of the 10th. How does the week afterwards sound?

Sent from a mobile device.
Please disregard errors as this is a smaller device.

On Jun 29, 2016, at 09:04, Scott VanDeWalle <scottvandewalle2@...> wrote:

[...]

Its good with me.
scott

[...]

Hi,
16th sounds good to me.
Cheers,
Joseph

wrote:

Hi Derik.
I agree, it should take place on a Saturday.
However, any time would be ok i think.
As far as my schedule anyway, it is open in july.
I hope that helps you some.

Scott
In anticipation of our next NVDA Conference, and the planning that
naturally must occur to bring such an event to the world, I would like to
propose we call our first planning meeting. Can people please reply and let
me know what dates and times work? The planning for NVDACon U.S. is more
relaxed on time requirements since most of us reside within a few time zones
of each other. I am hoping we can do this some time in July, (Hopefully the
saturday after the 10th, or something like that). Joseph has kindly agreed
to let us use nvda-kr.org for the NVDACon planning meetings.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing your responses.

---
Derek Riemer

* Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
* Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
* Open source enthusiast.
* Member of Bridge Cu
* Avid skiier.
Websites:
Honors portfolio <http://derekriemer.com> Awesome little hand built
weather app! <http://django.derekriemer.com/weather/>

email me at derek.riemer@...
<mailto:derek.riemer@...>
Phone: (303) 906-2194

Lino Morales

The week after sounds great to me..

On 6/29/2016 12:18 PM, derek riemer wrote:
[...]

lauracornwell

Well that should work what time are we talking about?

wrote:

[...]

Are there times that do not work for people? CC Joseph

wrote:

[...]

Not that I know of but I am doing his stuff as well. as

wrote:

[...]

-
---
Derek Riemer

* Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
* Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
* Open source enthusiast.
* Member of Bridge Cu
* Avid skiier.