the meeting today.


lauracornwell
 

Hey there, to all there is a meeting starting at 5est 4CST 3mouten. And 2
Pst. hope to see everyone there.


Quentin Christensen
 

I make it in about 15 mins?  See everyone there :)


On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 3:01 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:
Hey there, to all there is a meeting starting at 5est 4CST 3mouten. And 2
Pst. hope to see everyone there. 








--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager


derek riemer
 

Sounds good. laura's server

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 2:47 PM Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:
I make it in about 15 mins?  See everyone there :)

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 3:01 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:
Hey there, to all there is a meeting starting at 5est 4CST 3mouten. And 2
Pst. hope to see everyone there. 








--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager



--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Quentin Christensen
 

Sorry, my TeamTalk seems to have forgotten the details for Laura's server.


On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 8:49 AM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
Sounds good. laura's server

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 2:47 PM Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:
I make it in about 15 mins?  See everyone there :)

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 3:01 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:
Hey there, to all there is a meeting starting at 5est 4CST 3mouten. And 2
Pst. hope to see everyone there. 








--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager



--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com






--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager


 

i have recorded the meeting. will edit the part and post it.
i think there is a interview with joseph going on now.
i will post that to.

On 11/23/20, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Sorry, my TeamTalk seems to have forgotten the details for Laura's server.

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 8:49 AM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@gmail.com>
wrote:

Sounds good. laura's server

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 2:47 PM Quentin Christensen
<quentin@nvaccess.org>
wrote:

I make it in about 15 mins? See everyone there :)

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 3:01 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey there, to all there is a meeting starting at 5est 4CST 3mouten. And
2
Pst. hope to see everyone there.






--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Web: www.nvaccess.org
Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/
User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>

--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com






--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Web: www.nvaccess.org
Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/
User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>





--
search for me on facebook, google+, orkut..
austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.
austin.pinto3


lauracornwell
 

Well I hope that it remembers it for next week. and thanks for all you do to help out .

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Austin Pinto
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2020 6:25 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] the meeting today.

i have recorded the meeting. will edit the part and post it.
i think there is a interview with joseph going on now.
i will post that to.

On 11/23/20, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Sorry, my TeamTalk seems to have forgotten the details for Laura's server.

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 8:49 AM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@gmail.com>
wrote:

Sounds good. laura's server

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 2:47 PM Quentin Christensen
<quentin@nvaccess.org>
wrote:

I make it in about 15 mins? See everyone there :)

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 3:01 AM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey there, to all there is a meeting starting at 5est 4CST 3mouten. And
2
Pst. hope to see everyone there.






--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Web: www.nvaccess.org
Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/
User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>

--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com






--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Web: www.nvaccess.org
Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/
User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>






--
search for me on facebook, google+, orkut..
austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.
austin.pinto3


Robert Hänggi
 

What kind of interview?
Would be nice to be informed about such things beforehand.
Robert

On 23/11/2020, lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@gmail.com> wrote:
Well I hope that it remembers it for next week. and thanks for all you do to
help out .

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Austin
Pinto
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2020 6:25 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] the meeting today.

i have recorded the meeting. will edit the part and post it.
i think there is a interview with joseph going on now.
i will post that to.

On 11/23/20, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Sorry, my TeamTalk seems to have forgotten the details for Laura's
server.

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 8:49 AM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@gmail.com>
wrote:

Sounds good. laura's server

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 2:47 PM Quentin Christensen
<quentin@nvaccess.org>
wrote:

I make it in about 15 mins? See everyone there :)

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 3:01 AM lauracornwell
<lauracornwell1@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey there, to all there is a meeting starting at 5est 4CST 3mouten.
And
2
Pst. hope to see everyone there.






--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Web: www.nvaccess.org
Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/
User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>

--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞

⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com






--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Web: www.nvaccess.org
Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/
User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>






--
search for me on facebook, google+, orkut..
austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.
austin.pinto3












lauracornwell
 

There was not one on Sunday it was just me and joe talking after the meting So you did not miss a thing.

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Hänggi
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2020 11:00 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] the meeting today.

What kind of interview?
Would be nice to be informed about such things beforehand.
Robert

On 23/11/2020, lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@gmail.com> wrote:
Well I hope that it remembers it for next week. and thanks for all you do to
help out .

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Austin
Pinto
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2020 6:25 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] the meeting today.

i have recorded the meeting. will edit the part and post it.
i think there is a interview with joseph going on now.
i will post that to.

On 11/23/20, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Sorry, my TeamTalk seems to have forgotten the details for Laura's
server.

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 8:49 AM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@gmail.com>
wrote:

Sounds good. laura's server

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 2:47 PM Quentin Christensen
<quentin@nvaccess.org>
wrote:

I make it in about 15 mins? See everyone there :)

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 3:01 AM lauracornwell
<lauracornwell1@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey there, to all there is a meeting starting at 5est 4CST 3mouten.
And
2
Pst. hope to see everyone there.






--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Web: www.nvaccess.org
Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/
User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>

--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞

⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com






--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Web: www.nvaccess.org
Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/
User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>






--
search for me on facebook, google+, orkut..
austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.
austin.pinto3












 

ya. and i thought it was some formal interview.
but it was very informative.
all about addons and things.

On 11/23/20, lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@gmail.com> wrote:
There was not one on Sunday it was just me and joe talking after the meting
So you did not miss a thing.

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert
Hänggi
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2020 11:00 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] the meeting today.

What kind of interview?
Would be nice to be informed about such things beforehand.
Robert

On 23/11/2020, lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@gmail.com> wrote:
Well I hope that it remembers it for next week. and thanks for all you do
to
help out .

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Austin
Pinto
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2020 6:25 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] the meeting today.

i have recorded the meeting. will edit the part and post it.
i think there is a interview with joseph going on now.
i will post that to.

On 11/23/20, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Sorry, my TeamTalk seems to have forgotten the details for Laura's
server.

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 8:49 AM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@gmail.com>
wrote:

Sounds good. laura's server

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 2:47 PM Quentin Christensen
<quentin@nvaccess.org>
wrote:

I make it in about 15 mins? See everyone there :)

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 3:01 AM lauracornwell
<lauracornwell1@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey there, to all there is a meeting starting at 5est 4CST 3mouten.
And
2
Pst. hope to see everyone there.






--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Web: www.nvaccess.org
Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/
User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>

--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞

⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com






--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Web: www.nvaccess.org
Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
Certification: https://certification.nvaccess.org/
User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess
Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>






--
search for me on facebook, google+, orkut..
austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.
austin.pinto3





















--
search for me on facebook, google+, orkut..
austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.
austin.pinto3