From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io [mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io] On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 11:55 AM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Skype group

Hi guys:

I never sent that out here, but we now do a lot of planning on skype. IF you aren't on the group and wish to be, shoot me your skype name.

--

Derek Riemer: Improving the world one byte at a time!

·        University of Colorado Boulder Department of computer science, 4th year undergraduate student.

·        Accessibility enthusiast.

·        Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.

·        Open source enthusiast.

·        Skier.

Personal website

Shane Davidson <stickbear2016@...>

my skype ID is

stick.bear

Please identify yourself clearly when adding me to the group.
Thanks.
Shane