Topics

Reminder about elections, and meeting times

derek riemer

Hello world:
Greeting jokes aside, I have yet to see any applications to NVDACon cochair.  Please submit your applications for the elections no later than 24 hours before the next meeting, to give people the time needed to study your application before voting.

Lastly, we need to decide on a meeting time. I was originally going to hold the meeting this weekend, but I am beginning to think that waiting a week to ensure applicants have plenty of time to set their goals for NVDACon 2019 would be best. Does anyone have any thoughts on what day the meeting should be? Also, for the elections meeting, I am tempted to hold two meetings, to ensure voting can be done in a fair and equitable way.
Cheers,
Derek

About the meeting times I think that doing it at 2200 hours on a Saturday or a Sunday would work out well.

Greeting jokes aside, I have yet to see any applications to NVDACon cochair. Please submit your applications for the elections no later than 24 hours before the next meeting, to give people the time needed to study your application before voting.

Lastly, we need to decide on a meeting time. I was originally going to hold the meeting this weekend, but I am beginning to think that waiting a week to ensure applicants have plenty of time to set their goals for NVDACon 2019 would be best. Does anyone have any thoughts on what day the meeting should be? Also, for the elections meeting, I am tempted to hold two meetings, to ensure voting can be done in a fair and equitable way.
Cheers,
Derek

Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com