Topics

Ready, set, submit papers to NVDACon 2017!

derek riemer

Hi:
As of yesterday, we are open to topic submissions. Please direct people to https://www.nvdacon.org/index.php/2017/01/20/calling-all-topic-submissions/
nvdacon.org is working, and has basic content.

Please,  send emails out with the above news and a link to that page.  I'm about to post to nvda@groups.IO if someone else hasn't yet, and I'll ask Joseph if he's willing to post on win ten forum. I'm in the Mountains this weekend skiing, so might not get around to emailing a ton of people.
--

Derek Riemer: Improving the world one byte at a time!

• University of Colorado Boulder Department of computer science, 4th year undergraduate student.
  • Accessibility enthusiast.
  • Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
  • Open source enthusiast.
  • Skier.

Personal website

Hi Derek,

Win10 might not be the appropriate forum, but I can forward your message sent to NVDA list to other mailing lists on your behalf.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io [mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io] On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2017 8:20 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Ready, set, submit papers to NVDACon 2017!

Hi:

As of yesterday, we are open to topic submissions. Please direct people to https://www.nvdacon.org/index.php/2017/01/20/calling-all-topic-submissions/

Please,  send emails out with the above news and a link to that page.  I'm about to post to nvda@groups.IO if someone else hasn't yet, and I'll ask Joseph if he's willing to post on win ten forum. I'm in the Mountains this weekend skiing, so might not get around to emailing a ton of people.

--

·         University of Colorado Boulder Department of computer science, 4th year undergraduate student.

·         Accessibility enthusiast.

·         Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.

·         Open source enthusiast.

·         Skier.

Personal website

derek riemer

Sweet!

On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 21:51 Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi Derek,

Win10 might not be the appropriate forum, but I can forward your message sent to NVDA list to other mailing lists on your behalf.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io [mailto:intl@NVDACon.groups.io] On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2017 8:20 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Ready, set, submit papers to NVDACon 2017!

Hi:

--

·         University of Colorado Boulder Department of computer science, 4th year undergraduate student.

·         Accessibility enthusiast.

·         Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.

·         Open source enthusiast.

·         Skier.

Personal website