Topics

Promoting on Face book. and on twitter.

lauracornwell

Hey there, does someone know if there is a way to have twitter connect with
Facebook? If someone knows of away to do this could you all please let me
know thanks.

Quentin Christensen

There have been various ways over the years, and no doubt someone who has looked into this more recently than I have may have a current one.  Last time I did look into it, I could do it (I forget how now, but it was a few years ago) but Facebook particularly don't like it, and will make whatever you share hard to find.  So for a few posts, it's probably not worth it.  For a lot of posts, it might be finding a way.  It then comes down to how much you want to post, and whether you consider that "a few" or "a lot" :)

On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 3:45 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:
Hey there, does someone know if there is a way to have twitter connect with
Facebook? If someone knows of away to do this could you all please let me
know thanks.

Thanks for your help and see you at the meeting on Sunday /Monday.