Positions:

derek riemer

Hey everyone:

I'm creating 3 positions for NVDACon.

1. Communications director (I think I already have someone for this). Add contents to the website, and send emails or call individuals if possible (We all can do this, so it's not strictly a requirement). This person should also be comfortable helping maintain twitter feeds, blog comments, and dealing with questions from other NVDA members.

2. CoChair: will help me lead the conference, especially being willing to talk with me to organizations, and help review promotional emails. Will also need to help with promotions, and other things. Will be listed as an owner on the whole NVDACon list. This person is also responsible for granting someone a subdomain on the website that doesn't exist yet if they have a regional conference they'd like a domain for.

3. Secretary and treasurer. Maintains notes for all meetings, is responsible for sending them to the NVDACon International list, and if we start sponsorship, is responsible for ensuring people can get paid if they'd like for post-production audio work, server fees, (more on this later), and donating all remaining sponsorship money to NV Access.

I'm about to send notes to Jamie at NV Access in regard to a couple things, and once these are cleared, we can hit the ground running. If you are interested in a position, please send me a short paragraph of wy you are interested (Unless I have asked you separately if you want one). I and a few others will appoint positions soon. I am not holding elections for these because at this point, we need to spend time on things that matter like getting a brainstorming meeting going.

Speaking of brainstorming, I'd like to hold a meeting for that. I need times, preferably on weekends. I have received 0 availablel times yet. Assume this is happening this or next weekend.

  • Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
  • Member of Bridge Cu
  • Avid skiier.

Websites:
Honors portfolio
Awesome little hand built weather app!

email me at derek.riemer@...
Phone: (303) 906-2194

Ashley Coleman

Hey all,

Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights before 10 Eastern work for me.

Ashley

---

Ashley Coleman

Blinkie Chicks | Social Media Manager

Find us on Twitter:

http://www. Twitter.com/blinkiechicks/

Find us on the web:

http://www.blinkiechicks.com/

[...]

lauracornwell

Hey all weekends work

Great I would not mind helping who ever is promoting NVDACon.

[...]

Shane Davidson <stickbear2016@...>

If your looking for nights, I'm available whenever a meeting's called with 24 hours notice, less if someone that has my non-list contact info yells at me.

On 2016-11-14 8:45 PM, derek riemer wrote:

Hey everyone:

[...]

Scott VanDeWalle <scottvandewalle2@...>

If i were to say a time i'd pick on the weekend, probably after 6 pm eastern would be best for me.

Scott
[...]

* Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
* Open source enthusiast.
* Member of Bridge Cu