Topics

NVDACon preview open forum/speakers luncheon meeting 2

Hello all,

NVDACon 2016 preview open forum/speakers luncheon II will start in just a moment (to be held at the NVDACon conference site via TeamTalk). This meeting is for those who couldn’t make it to the previous meeting, and we’ll discuss meeting schedules. Thanks, and hope to see you at the meeting.

Hi joseph. I just hopped in at the beginning before my professor got going. Sorry for the disruption.

On 4/8/2016 10:45 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hello all,

NVDACon 2016 preview open forum/speakers luncheon II will start in just a moment (to be held at the NVDACon conference site via TeamTalk). This meeting is for those who couldn’t make it to the previous meeting, and we’ll discuss meeting schedules. Thanks, and hope to see you at the meeting.

  • Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
  • Member of Bridge Cu
  • Avid skiier.

Websites:
Honors portfolio