Topics

NVDACon meeting starts in about 20 minutes. Hopefully see you there.

Adriani Botez

lauracornwell

Is the server  open?

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adriani Botez
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2019 3:38 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] NVDACon meeting starts in about 20 minutes. Hopefully see you there.

Adriani Botez

The server is not open yet, I do not have rights to remove the password. Let’s wait some more minutes for someone who can do it, maybe Joseph or Derek.

Best

Adriani

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von lauracornwell
Gesendet: Freitag, 14. Juni 2019 22:48
An: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon meeting starts in about 20 minutes. Hopefully see you there.

Is the server  open?

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adriani Botez
Subject: [NVDACon] NVDACon meeting starts in about 20 minutes. Hopefully see you there.

lauracornwell

OK

Sent: Friday, June 14, 2019 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon meeting starts in about 20 minutes. Hopefully see you there.

The server is not open yet, I do not have rights to remove the password. Let’s wait some more minutes for someone who can do it, maybe Joseph or Derek.

Best

Adriani

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von lauracornwell
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon meeting starts in about 20 minutes. Hopefully see you there.

Is the server  open?

Adriani Botez

I cannot reach anyone who has the ability to remove the password. I will try to send out another notification for the next meeting during next two days or so.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best

Adriani

Von: adriani.botez@... <adriani.botez@...>
Gesendet: Freitag, 14. Juni 2019 23:02
Betreff: AW: [NVDACon] NVDACon meeting starts in about 20 minutes. Hopefully see you there.

Best

Adriani

Is the server  open?

Hi,

I cannot access the server because it is outside my website and have no admin rights.

Cheers,

Joseph

Sent: Friday, June 14, 2019 2:02 PM
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] NVDACon meeting starts in about 20 minutes. Hopefully see you there.

Best

Adriani

Is the server  open?

Minako Nonogaki

Hi.
I forgot to get up. (at 6:00am Saturday in JP)
I'm sorry.
I understand there was a server problem today.

Minako Nonogaki

2019年6月15日(土) 6:19 Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...>:

Hi,

I cannot access the server because it is outside my website and have no admin rights.

Cheers,

Joseph

Sent: Friday, June 14, 2019 2:02 PM

Best

Adriani

Is the server  open?