Topics

NVDACon meeting on march 17th - doodle survey

Adriani Botez

Dear all,

I have created a doodle survey for our meeting next week. Please participate and select the times which suit you. The times are in utc. I have already picked my options. You can choose more than one option. And don’t forget to fill in your name as well.

Note: the survey will end on Friday. after that, I will post the winner on this list.

https://doodle.com/poll/y72yv9xdue3ye549

Please use Google Chrome or Internet explorer to access the doodle because there it is very accessible. In Firefox you will not get the radio buttons reported by NVDA.

The meeting will take place at the time where the most people are available.

Thanks and best regards

Reminder to please fill this out.

On Sun, Mar 10, 2019 at 7:16 AM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Dear all,

I have created a doodle survey for our meeting next week. Please participate and select the times which suit you. The times are in utc. I have already picked my options. You can choose more than one option. And don’t forget to fill in your name as well.

Note: the survey will end on Friday. after that, I will post the winner on this list.

https://doodle.com/poll/y72yv9xdue3ye549

Please use Google Chrome or Internet explorer to access the doodle because there it is very accessible. In Firefox you will not get the radio buttons reported by NVDA.

The meeting will take place at the time where the most people are available.

Thanks and best regards

Adriani Botez

Hey all,

Please take 5 minutes of your time and fill the doodle form below in order to find a time for a meeting which is convenient for most of us. It is too bad that only 4 people participated until today.
Here are more than 60 people.

If you wish that Nvdacon continues to represent the Nvda community in a sustainable way, please participate at least from time to time in organizing it together with us.

I will close the form tomorrow at 12:00 utc. I hope some more people will participate.

Thanks and best regards
Adriani

Von meinem iPhone gesendet