Topics

NVDACon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC?

lauracornwell

That will work for me . and one more thing I am working on something that I would like your help on,   on Wednesday night at 8EST 7CsT I am doing an interview   with blind abilitys wich is a podcast and I would like to know could   some of you joine me on my server at that time ? if not that’s ok but I just thot I would ask . and I need to know buy munday night if you all can do this or not .

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2020 7:43 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io; Quentin Christensen <quentin@...>
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC?

+Quentin Christensen are you willing to meet on Sunday in your timezone?

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 6:42 PM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@...> wrote:

It's ideal for Quentin and US participants, a bit late for Europeans
and definitely out of reach for the Indian subcontinent.
So, unless you're willing to meet on Saturday night at about 11pm, it
will be kept that way.
Robert

On 19/10/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
> Does nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC,, 7:00 P.M.  EST work
> for everyone, or should we move it earlier in the day??
>
> --
> Derek Riemer
> Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞
> ⠐⠞⠖
> •    Accessibility enthusiast.
> •    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
> •    Open source enthusiast.
> •    Skier.
>
> •    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com

Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖

I can meet you there, I have to set up an alarm for it.
remind me an hour in advance on Skype.
Are we talking about AM or PM?
Are you the interviewee or do you interview someone else?
Robert

<mailto:driemer.riemer@...> > wrote:
Does nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC,, 7:00 P.M. EST work
for everyone, or should we move it earlier in the day??

Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
⠐⠞⠖

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com

Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
⠐⠞⠖

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com

lauracornwell

What time would That be?