Topics

NVDACon letter to be sent out to NFb and acB and for twitter as well.

lauracornwell

To whom it may Concern I am Laura Cornwell one of the members of
NVDACon international
planning Committee. NVDA (Non Visual Desktop Access) is a free and
open source screen reader that allows blind people around the world
access to technology at no greater cost than their sited peers. You
can find out more about NVDA at http://www.nvaccess.org. The NVDA
conference started out in 2014 so that users of the screen reader
could connect and talk to other screen reader users around the world.
In 2015, a group of community members decided to set up a two weekend
global conference that would occur during the tenth anniversary of
NVDA. We had several events ranging from how to utilize NVDA for
employment of blind people, new technology being developed allowing
NVDA to interface with dictation technology, and much more. You can
find out about our past conferences at https://www.nvdacon.org
We are currently planning our 4th conference for the NVDA
community. As one of the members of the planning Committee I would
like to kindly ask if you all can please take the time to join in on
all of the fun. You can follow us on twitter @NVDACon. Here is the
dates for it.

derek riemer

No one else seems to be trying to edit this, so here I go.
To whom it may Concern (Colon followed by a Line Break). I am Laura Cornwell, one of the members of
(the) NVDACon international planning committee. (either capitalize all of NVDACon Planning Committee,  or leave it lowercase). NVDA (Non Visual Desktop Access) is a free and open source screen reader that allows blind people around the world access to technology at no greater cost than their sited peers. You
can find out more about NVDA at http://www.nvaccess.org. The NVDA
conference started out in 2014 so that users of the screen reader could connect and talk to other screen reader users around the world.
In 2015, a group of community members decided to set up a two weekend
global conference that would occur during the tenth anniversary of
NVDA. We had several events ranging from how to utilize NVDA for
employment of blind people, new technology being developed allowing
NVDA to interface with dictation technology, and much more. You can
find out about our past conferences at https://www.nvdacon.org
We are   currently planning our 4th conference for the NVDA community. As one of the members of the planning Committee, (I put in a comma) I would
like to kindly ask (Would invide you to be more appropriate?) if you all can please take the time to join in on all of the fun. You can (Put a link to our website again). (Also, put a link to groups.io's announce forum). follow us on twitter   @NVDACon. The conference will be occuring on the weekend of May 19th.

lauracornwell

Thanks I will go back am make the changes now.

[...]

Sweet!
Thanks for your work!

--

Derek Riemer: Improving the world one byte at a time!

  • University of Colorado Boulder Department of computer science, 4th year undergraduate student.

Personal website