From: Ashley Coleman <amc05111@...>
Date: Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 9:39 PM
Subject: RE: NVDACon letter.
To: Derek Riemer <driemer.riemer@...>

Hey,

Thank you for reminding me about that. I am pasting it below. I haven’t written anything like this before so I wasn’t completely sure about it. Feel free to let me know how I ca improve.

Letter:

Hello (contact/Station name)

My name is Ashley Coleman. I am contacting you to ask if you have time to interview someone from NVDACon International. NVDACon International is a worldwide conference for, of and by users and developers of NVDA. Our conference will be May 19th-21, 2017.

Please let us know if you would like more information about NVDACon International.

Thank you.

Thank you

Ashley Coleman

Blinkie Chicks Social Media Manager and Blogger

Find us on the web at:

http://blinkiechicks.com/

--

Derek Riemer: Improving the world one byte at a time!

·        University of Colorado Boulder Department of computer science, 4th year undergraduate student.

·        Accessibility enthusiast.

·        Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.

·        Open source enthusiast.

·        Skier.

Personal website

--

Derek Riemer: Improving the world one byte at a time!

·         University of Colorado Boulder Department of computer science, 4th year undergraduate student.

·         Accessibility enthusiast.

·         Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.

·         Open source enthusiast.

·         Skier.

Personal website

Bhavya shah

Hi,
Some more comments:
* A sentence or two more would be advisable explaining about NVDACon,
its authenticity given NV Access presents the Keynote, eminent
speakers it has presented, and some slightly more explanatory pointers
here and there.
* It is important that we be clearer about the kind of assistance we
seek from radio broadcasters and blindness agencies, such as, but not
limited to, sharing or playing NVDACon teasers or promotional audio,
live streaming, interview with NVDACon organizer/chair, sharing about
NVDACon in their articles or programs, etc.
Ashley has done a good job with the letter, but we definitely need to
be more detailed, formal and specific in terms of what we are
requesting, in my humble opinion.

Personal website <http://derekriemer.com>;

--

Derek Riemer: Improving the world one byte at a time!

* University of Colorado Boulder Department of computer science, 4th
year undergraduate student.

* Accessibility enthusiast.

* Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.

* Open source enthusiast.