Topics

NVDACon January planning meeting: postponing to January 23, 2015

Hi all,

After considering comments regarding the date for our next meeting, I’d like to propose postponing our meeting date to January 23, 2015. Is this a good meeting date for you? In the meantime, we’ll continue to promote our events.

Also, if you say we’re ready, we’d like to start discussing sessions for NvDACon 2016 and to start inviting some people as guest speakers (this is one of the things we need to discuss during our January meeting).

Hi.
Hmmm I think its either a saturday or sunday.
If it is saturday its my mega gym day the morning is usually out.
And after the session I am either out or sleeping.
Sunday, I usually walk but it would depend when that was.
if it was before 8 am in the morning there is a posibility I could be up maybe not fully concious but up.

On 1/01/2016 1:46 p.m., Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi all,

After considering comments regarding the date for our next meeting, I'd like
to propose postponing our meeting date to January 23, 2015. Is this a good
meeting date for you? In the meantime, we'll continue to promote our events.

Also, if you say we're ready, we'd like to start discussing sessions for
NvDACon 2016 and to start inviting some people as guest speakers (this is
one of the things we need to discuss during our January meeting).

Bhavya shah

Joseph,
I cannot recollect anything I have scheduled for 23rd, so yes, that is
a good date for me.
Thanks.

On 1/1/16, Shaun Everiss <@smeveriss> wrote:
[...]

Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah
reader for Microsoft Windows
http://www.nvaccess.org/
Reach me through the following means:
Mobile: +91 7506221750
E-mail id: bhavya.shah125@...
Skype id : bhavya.09

Cleverson Casarin Uliana <clcaul@...>

That's OK for me too.

Greetings
Cleverson

Em 01/01/2016 08:23, Bhavya shah escreveu:

[...]

Works for me.

Sent from my iPhone
Please disregard errors as this is a smaller device.