Topics

NVDACon 3rd meeting on April 13th or 14th

Adriani Botez

Dear all,

the time has come to plan the next NVDA meeting. In hope that more of you will participate, I created a doodle survey two weeks before the meeting. Please check your suitable options and enter your name in the required field. Do not forget to use Chrome or IE if you are screen reader user because in Firefox the form is not completely accessible.

There is also an app for doodle in Android and IOS. So there are plenty of ways to fill this short survey.

https://doodle.com/poll/xa4kp549v2xvv4km

Thank you for your engagement and see you at the meeting.

Hey there, could someone please send me the spread sheet? Thanks I don't
see it in hour google drive foalder .

the time has come to plan the next NVDA meeting. In hope that more of you
will participate, I created a doodle survey two weeks before the meeting.
Please check your suitable options and enter your name in the required
field. Do not forget to use Chrome or IE if you are screen reader user
because in Firefox the form is not completely accessible.

There is also an app for doodle in Android and IOS. So there are plenty of
ways to fill this short survey.

https://doodle.com/poll/xa4kp549v2xvv4km

Thank you for your engagement and see you at the meeting.

Adriani Botez

Hey Laura,

do you mean the promo sheet?

Can you work on it directly in Google drive? It is directly in the main
folder. We can assist much better if we can have a look at the table from
time to time without sending different versions back and forth. But if it
does not work for you, I can send you the sheet ofcourse.

The link to the sheet is this:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FWk0HTuYKdUmJkjWicelncJN6fBM3aCrnjqAJJAkRf

In row 4 you see the cathegories. Under each cathegory you must enter title
and address.

Hey there, could someone please send me the spread sheet? Thanks I don't
see it in hour google drive foalder .

the time has come to plan the next NVDA meeting. In hope that more of you
will participate, I created a doodle survey two weeks before the meeting.
Please check your suitable options and enter your name in the required
field.
Do not forget to use Chrome or IE if you are screen reader user because in
Firefox the form is not completely accessible.

There is also an app for doodle in Android and IOS. So there are plenty of
ways
to fill this short survey.

https://doodle.com/poll/xa4kp549v2xvv4km

Thank you for your engagement and see you at the meeting.

Adriani Botez

Dear all,

I hope you are still having in mind our meeting this weekend. The doodle survey will end on Friday or early Saturday at latest. So please take your time and fill out. It is just a matter or 2 minutes.

Here is the link again: