NvDACon 2016: NvDA and employment archived

Hi all,

Dave and Sean’s NVDA and employment talk has been archived at:

http://www.nvda-kr.org/files/NVDACon_2016_Employment.mp3

Again thanks Mike for the edits (this was quite a difficult one, I heard).

Also, the NVDACon side of the keynote preparation is done. Please bring many people to the keynote presentation, as well as to other ones.

Michael Hansen <Michael3129@...>

Hi Joseph,

Glad to do the editing.  This was actually the easiest of the sessions thus far—the user forum/discussion is the really tedious one.  (Working on that now.)

Regards,

Michael