NVDACon 2016 Keynote (broadcaster version)

Hi Jeff, Michael, Mick and Jamie, to NVDA Tenth Anniversary Planning Committee members:

Below is the version of the Keynote recording suitable for broadcasting (in a wave file format):

http://www.nvda-kr.org/files/NVDACon_2016_Keynote%20(for%20broadcasters).wav

For Jeff: the whole file is about 47 minutes long, with the actual speech being 40 minutes in length. The content consists of an NvDA promo, my short intro, Mick and Jamie’s speech and an audio letter from the NVDA community at the end.

For Michael (Hansen): I’ve reordered the recording to follow the format specified above. As always, thanks for your awesome editing work throughout this conference.

For Mick and Jamie: Thanks for your presentation. We the community members look forward to meeting you again in our next gathering, and good luck with NVDA development for years to come. Also, Derek Riemer will succeed me as the chief NVDACon International organizer.

To NVDACon folks: The link provided is for those who’d like to broadcast the keynote presentation. The conference version, including questions and answers will become available soon, with the Keynote session divided into parts. The last sessions to go online will be opening and closing forums.

Thank you everyone for making this year’s NVDACon a huge success.

Michael Hansen <Michael3129@...>

Hi Joseph,

Many thanks for your kind words about the audio.  While I don’t have as much time as I’d like and as I feel the project deserves, I’m certainly glad to do what I can and to the best of my abilities given time constraints.

I’m currently editing the question-and-answer session of the Keynote and am pulling out all the stops…e.g. volume normalization for louder participants, etc.  I hope to have it done later this afternoon.

Regards,

Michael