NvDACon 2016: Audio archive complete, opening and closing forums archived

Hi everyone,

I’m delighted to announce that the complete archive of NVDACon 2016 is now available, along with opening and closing forums:

·         Conference opening forum: http://www.nvda-kr.org/files/NVDACon_2016_Opening%20Forum.mp3

·         Conference closing forum: http://www.nvda-kr.org/files/NVDACon_2016_Closing%20Forum.mp3

·         Complete archive: http://www.nvda-kr.org/files/NVDACon_2016.zip

Thanks (again thanks goes to Michael Hansen for editing parts of the opening forum). One more on my agenda before we’re officially done with NVDACon 2016, so stay tuned.

Thats good news joseph.
I think I have listened to the entire thing so far but I will look at it I still havn't caught up with everything else.