Topics

Microsoft presentation at NVDACon 2016

Hi Kelly,

This is Joseph Lee, the chair of the NVDA Tenth Anniversary Planning Committee.

I tried contacting you via the kellford.com email address regarding giving a talk at NVDACon 2016. Thankfully, Derek Riemer and Vince Kodikal (UX architect at Microsoft) gave me your MS address, so I’m sending the invitation again via this address.

If you are still interested in giving a talk during NVDACon about Microsoft’s involvement and other topics, please let me and Derek Riemer know so we can arrange a slot for you. You can choose from a Lightning Talk (about 30 minutes including questions and answers) or a full session (about an hour long). The possible dates and times (for west coast) are:

·         April 22, 2016 at 10:00 AM: Lightning Talk I (the last slot).

·         April 29, 2016 at 10 AM: Lightning Talk II (first slot)

·         April 22, 2016 at 4 PM: full session.

·         April 28, 2016 at 7 PM: full session

·         April 29, 2016 at 8 AM: full session.

Also, please let me and Derek know what topics you’d like to cover, as well as if you need to give a live demo. Information on the conference can be found at http://www.nvda-kr.org/en/nvdacon.php.

Looking forward to your reply and your presentation.

Sincerely,

Joseph Lee