Topics

Meeting to hammer out session details.

derek riemer

We should hammer out session details now that we know our sessions. Also, we need to start drafting questions for a panel (Unless we vote to not do one).
Does anyone have times this or nexgt weekend to meet?
Also, for panel questions, would people prefer to collaberate with a wiki here, a google doc, or some other means (Propose if you choose other)?
HH,
Derek

--

Derek Riemer: Improving the world one byte at a time!

  • University of Colorado Boulder Department of computer science, 4th year undergraduate student.

Personal website

lauracornwell

What times

Work best for the rest of you all?

We should hammer out session details now that we know our sessions. Also, we need to start drafting questions for a panel (Unless we vote to not do one).

Does anyone have times this or nexgt weekend to meet?

Also, for panel questions, would people prefer to collaberate with a wiki here, a google doc, or some other means (Propose if you choose other)?

HH,

Derek

--

Derek Riemer: Improving the world one byte at a time!

·        University of Colorado Boulder Department of computer science, 4th year undergraduate student.

·        Accessibility enthusiast.

·        Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.

·        Open source enthusiast.

·        Skier.

Personal website

Ashley Coleman

Hey all,

I vote for either weekend. I also vote for a Google Doc but I’m open to any option.

Ashley

Thank you

Ashley Coleman

Blinkie Chicks Social Media Manager and Blogger

Find us on the web at:

http://blinkiechicks.com/

We should hammer out session details now that we know our sessions. Also, we need to start drafting questions for a panel (Unless we vote to not do one).

Does anyone have times this or nexgt weekend to meet?

Also, for panel questions, would people prefer to collaberate with a wiki here, a google doc, or some other means (Propose if you choose other)?

HH,

Derek

--

Derek Riemer: Improving the world one byte at a time!

·        University of Colorado Boulder Department of computer science, 4th year undergraduate student.

·        Accessibility enthusiast.

·        Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.

·        Open source enthusiast.

·        Skier.

Personal website

derek riemer

This is gonna be tough in the next two weekends unless we can do either Sunday night, as I'll be in the mountains.

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 2:55 PM, Ashley Coleman <amc05111@...> wrote:

[...]

Sundays are good for me  and I think that google docks will work.

[...]

Ethan

Hello all,

Sunday night will work for me. Let's do the meeting over Skype around
10 PM eastern, 7 PM Pacific? Does this work for you Derek?

If you need Skype information for the meeting, please contact Derek or
I directly.

Thank you,

Ethan

Personal website <http://derekriemer.com>;

--

Derek Riemer: Improving the world one byte at a time!

* University of Colorado Boulder Department of computer science, 4th
year undergraduate student.

* Accessibility enthusiast.

* Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.

* Open source enthusiast.

* Skier.

Personal website <http://derekriemer.com>;

derek riemer

Last calls for no's. If I get none by Tomorrow at this time, it's Sunday. I'm gonna check with my family tonight to see what they say.