Topics

Meeting this weekend.

lauracornwell

Hey there, to all as fall has started in some parts of the world and summer
has begun, I would like to invite you all to a meeting this weekend. The
info to join is altertech.io ports 10240 username is NVDACon and the
password is NVDACon. I hope to see you all there. At 6:PM Cst 7pM Est
5pm 4 pst.

derek riemer

Which date? Sunday?

On Fri, Oct 2, 2020 at 4:12 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:
Hey there, to all as fall has started in some parts of the world and summer
has begun, I would like to invite you all to a   meeting this weekend. The
info to join is altertech.io ports 10240 username is NVDACon and the
password is NVDACon.   I hope to see you all there.   At 6:PM Cst 7pM Est
5pm 4 pst.

On 03/10/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
Which date? Sunday?
That depends on where you are, for Quentin, me and all east of GMT, it
will be Monday.
Your local time and date is:

https://www.starts-at.com/e/?t=0100&d=2020-10-05&tz=Bern

wrote:

Hey there, to all as fall has started in some parts of the world and
summer
has begun, I would like to invite you all to a meeting this weekend.
The
info to join is altertech.io ports 10240 username is NVDACon and the
password is NVDACon. I hope to see you all there. At 6:PM Cst 7pM Est
5pm 4 pst.

Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
⠐⠞⠖

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com

lauracornwell

Sunday in some parts of the world. From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer

Sent: Friday, October 2, 2020 10:41 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Cc: lauracornwell via Groups.Io <lauracornwell1@...>
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting this weekend.

Which date? Sunday?

On Fri, Oct 2, 2020 at 4:12 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Hey there, to all as fall has started in some parts of the world and summer
has begun, I would like to invite you all to a   meeting this weekend. The
info to join is altertech.io ports 10240 username is NVDACon and the
password is NVDACon.   I hope to see you all there.   At 6:PM Cst 7pM Est
5pm 4 pst.

Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖

The meeting starts in 40 minutes.
Thanks
Robert

Sent: Friday, October 2, 2020 10:41 PM