Topics

Meeting rescheduling

Adriani Botez

Dear all,

I forgot that on Sunday there is father’s day in some regionsof the world. Some people annot attend on Sunday. So let’s reschedule the meeting.

How about Friday, june 14th 21:00 UTC?

Alternatively we could meet on Sunday, June 30th at 16:00 UTC.

I can do it.

I forgot that on Sunday there is father’s day in some regionsof the world. Some people annot attend on Sunday. So let’s reschedule the meeting.

How about Friday, june 14th 21:00 UTC?

Alternatively we could meet on Sunday, June 30th at 16:00 UTC.

Friday or Sunday should work. Let's aim for Friday, because that isn't going to make Adriani stay up super late on a work night.

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 12:19 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

I can do it.

I forgot that on Sunday there is father’s day in some regionsof the world. Some people annot attend on Sunday. So let’s reschedule the meeting.

How about Friday, june 14th 21:00 UTC?

Alternatively we could meet on Sunday, June 30th at 16:00 UTC.

Adriani Botez

So then today at 21:00 utc.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 14.06.2019 um 05:41 schrieb derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...>:

Friday or Sunday should work. Let's aim for Friday, because that isn't going to make Adriani stay up super late on a work night.

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 12:19 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

I can do it.

I forgot that on Sunday there is father’s day in some regionsof the world. Some people annot attend on Sunday. So let’s reschedule the meeting.

How about Friday, june 14th 21:00 UTC?

Alternatively we could meet on Sunday, June 30th at 16:00 UTC.

Yes .

Friday or Sunday should work. Let's aim for Friday, because that isn't going to make Adriani stay up super late on a work night.

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 12:19 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

I can do it.

I forgot that on Sunday there is father’s day in some regionsof the world. Some people annot attend on Sunday. So let’s reschedule the meeting.

How about Friday, june 14th 21:00 UTC?

Alternatively we could meet on Sunday, June 30th at 16:00 UTC.

Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖

Minako Nonogaki

OK.

Minako Nonogaki

Yes .