Topics

Meeting request, tomorrow Sunday

derek riemer

Hi guys:
First off:
Elections are canceled, because exactly two people applied for co chair. There's no point in holding elections when there's one choice to vote on. That's what dictatorships do.
Second off: let's hold a meeting tomorrow, Sunday UTC.
Please send times you are available. I'm thinking of holding this between 18:00 and 22:00 UTC.
Cheers,
Derek

Adriani Botez

I am available between 19:00 UTC and 22:00 UTC.

Elections are canceled, because exactly two people applied for co chair. There's no point in holding elections when there's one choice to vote on. That's what dictatorships do.

Second off: let's hold a meeting tomorrow, Sunday UTC.

Please send times you are available. I'm thinking of holding this between 18:00 and 22:00 UTC.

Cheers,

Derek

Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖

Minako Nonogaki

Hello. This is Minako Nonogaki from Japan.

I am available between 19:00 UTC and 21:00 UTC. From 20:00 to 21:00 would be better.
19:00 is am 4:00 on Monday 11, March
21:00 is am 6:00
in Japan.

Minako Nonogaki

2019年3月10日(日) 6:58 Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...>:

I am available between 19:00 UTC and 22:00 UTC.

Elections are canceled, because exactly two people applied for co chair. There's no point in holding elections when there's one choice to vote on. That's what dictatorships do.

Second off: let's hold a meeting tomorrow, Sunday UTC.

Please send times you are available. I'm thinking of holding this between 18:00 and 22:00 UTC.

Cheers,

Derek

Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖

Adriani Botez

How about doing it at 14:00 UTC? This might be quite early for USA but we should keep kind of balance in time zones from meeting to meeting. It is just my opinion.

The biggest concern is that in any countries tomorrow at 19:00 or 20:00 UTC will bee very early mondey and people will have to work maybe some hours later. Another suggestion is to organize meetings only on Saturdays UTC because most people have a workless day after that. Most people would be more flexible then I guess.

Elections are canceled, because exactly two people applied for co chair. There's no point in holding elections when there's one choice to vote on. That's what dictatorships do.

Second off: let's hold a meeting tomorrow, Sunday UTC.

Please send times you are available. I'm thinking of holding this between 18:00 and 22:00 UTC.

Cheers,

Derek

Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖

Luis Carlos Gonzáles Moráles

Tomorrow in Panama shall be on the afternoon, however I don't know the timezone yet, in case if I will be still there.

Adriani Botez wrote:

[...]

Yeah, 14:00 could work for me. is this too early for Japan? next best time is 20:00. The meeting shouldn't be more than  30 min to welcome Adriani, and goal setting not much else, because I have to prep for CSUN.

Adriani Botez wrote:

[...]

giving have short of notice there is, and that we don't have a large agenda, and then I'm preparing to go on a business trip and have a lot to do tomorrow, I'm cancelling this meeting. Let's reschedule when we have more time to make sure everyone knows when we're going to meet.

sent from my phone with tiny keys and dictation. If there are errors, they are unintentional.

Adriani Botez wrote:

[...]

Can we do the meeting next weekend maybe at the same time?

Laura cornwell
lauracornwell1@...
google number is 2706050141
Proud user of NVDA