Meeting?

Quentin Christensen

Hi everyone,

Are we having a meeting today?  I had it in my calendar for about ten minutes ago, but no-one is there.

We just changed to daylight saving over here this weekend, so it's entirely possibly I'm an hour out!

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

lauracornwell

I am not for sure Quinton if you guys could if you guys read this message could somebody get the kids out of it with me and let me know if we’re having the meeting because we’ve had some other people asking of well over here thank you

On Oct 3, 2021, at 4:12 PM, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Are we having a meeting today?  I had it in my calendar for about ten minutes ago, but no-one is there.

We just changed to daylight saving over here this weekend, so it's entirely possibly I'm an hour out!

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen

Douglas Oliver

I’m wondering myself. I’m there waiting.

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Sunday, October 3, 2021 4:12 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Meeting?

Hi everyone,

Quentin.

--

Quentin Christensen

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

A few days ago, Derek stated that there was no meeting today, that it was being pushed to next week, as he had a personal conflict.

Thanks everyone, and apologies for the mix-up.

On Sun, Oct 3, 2021, 14:12 Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen

lauracornwell

Thanks for letting us know and keep up the  great work.

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nimer Jaber
Sent: Sunday, October 3, 2021 4:50 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting?

Hello,

A few days ago, Derek stated that there was no meeting today, that it was being pushed to next week, as he had a personal conflict.

Hi everyone,

Quentin.

--

Quentin Christensen

Christopher Duffley

Ah, OK. I didn't know whether that conflict was confirmed or not (that he'd be able to make it to the meeting despite the sppotty cell coverage).

Thanks!

Christopher Duffley

LINKS TO SUBSCRIBE:

LIKE/FOLLOW Me:

On Oct 3, 2021, at 17:49, Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@...> wrote:

Hello,

Hi everyone,

Quentin.

-- 
Quentin Christensen

Douglas Oliver

Ok.

Coolness.

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Christopher Duffley
Sent: Sunday, October 3, 2021 4:52 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting?

Ah, OK. I didn't know whether that conflict was confirmed or not (that he'd be able to make it to the meeting despite the sppotty cell coverage).

Thanks!

Christopher Duffley

LINKS TO SUBSCRIBE:

LIKE/FOLLOW Me:

On Oct 3, 2021, at 17:49, Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@...> wrote:

Hello,

Hi everyone,

Quentin.

-- 

Quentin Christensen