Meeting?

Quentin Christensen

Hi everyone,

Are we having a meeting today?  I had it in my calendar for about ten minutes ago, but no-one is there.

We just changed to daylight saving over here this weekend, so it's entirely possibly I'm an hour out!

I am not for sure Quinton if you guys could if you guys read this message could somebody get the kids out of it with me and let me know if we’re having the meeting because we’ve had some other people asking of well over here thank you

On Oct 3, 2021, at 4:12 PM, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Are we having a meeting today?  I had it in my calendar for about ten minutes ago, but no-one is there.

We just changed to daylight saving over here this weekend, so it's entirely possibly I'm an hour out!

Douglas Oliver

I’m wondering myself. I’m there waiting.

Are we having a meeting today?  I had it in my calendar for about ten minutes ago, but no-one is there.

We just changed to daylight saving over here this weekend, so it's entirely possibly I'm an hour out!

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

A few days ago, Derek stated that there was no meeting today, that it was being pushed to next week, as he had a personal conflict.

Thanks everyone, and apologies for the mix-up.

On Sun, Oct 3, 2021, 14:12 Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Are we having a meeting today?  I had it in my calendar for about ten minutes ago, but no-one is there.

We just changed to daylight saving over here this weekend, so it's entirely possibly I'm an hour out!

Thanks for letting us know and keep up the  great work.

A few days ago, Derek stated that there was no meeting today, that it was being pushed to next week, as he had a personal conflict.

Thanks everyone, and apologies for the mix-up.

On Sun, Oct 3, 2021, 14:12 Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Are we having a meeting today?  I had it in my calendar for about ten minutes ago, but no-one is there.

We just changed to daylight saving over here this weekend, so it's entirely possibly I'm an hour out!

Christopher Duffley

Ah, OK. I didn't know whether that conflict was confirmed or not (that he'd be able to make it to the meeting despite the sppotty cell coverage).

Thanks!

Christopher Duffley

LINKS TO SUBSCRIBE:

LIKE/FOLLOW Me:

On Oct 3, 2021, at 17:49, Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@...> wrote:

Hello,

A few days ago, Derek stated that there was no meeting today, that it was being pushed to next week, as he had a personal conflict.

Thanks everyone, and apologies for the mix-up.

On Sun, Oct 3, 2021, 14:12 Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Are we having a meeting today?  I had it in my calendar for about ten minutes ago, but no-one is there.

We just changed to daylight saving over here this weekend, so it's entirely possibly I'm an hour out!

Douglas Oliver

Ok.

Coolness.