Let International planning kick off!


derek riemer
 

Hi all:
Let's start planning NVDACon 2019. I'm away next weekend, but will be around the weekend after this. Post your availabiliity for a meeting tfor that weekend. I'll kick off an agenda shortly, and we can start filling it in.
Thanks for helping with NVDACon, and let's set ourselves an ambitious goal this year, we should target 100 users in the live keynote.

--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Lino Morales
 

Derrk could you contact me privately when you get a chance please? Skype preferably. My user name is lino_and_louie

Thanks.

 

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

 


From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> on behalf of derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...>
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2019 6:34:49 PM
To: NVDACon@groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Let International planning kick off!
 
Hi all:
Let's start planning NVDACon 2019. I'm away next weekend, but will be around the weekend after this. Post your availabiliity for a meeting tfor that weekend. I'll kick off an agenda shortly, and we can start filling it in.
Thanks for helping with NVDACon, and let's set ourselves an ambitious goal this year, we should target 100 users in the live keynote.

--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Adriani Botez
 

that weekend works for me.



Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 20.01.2019 um 00:34 schrieb derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...>:

Hi all:
Let's start planning NVDACon 2019. I'm away next weekend, but will be around the weekend after this. Post your availabiliity for a meeting tfor that weekend. I'll kick off an agenda shortly, and we can start filling it in.
Thanks for helping with NVDACon, and let's set ourselves an ambitious goal this year, we should target 100 users in the live keynote.

--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Ethan
 

Works for me as well.


On Jan 19, 2019, at 5:09 PM, Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

that weekend works for me.



Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 20.01.2019 um 00:34 schrieb derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...>:

Hi all:
Let's start planning NVDACon 2019. I'm away next weekend, but will be around the weekend after this. Post your availabiliity for a meeting tfor that weekend. I'll kick off an agenda shortly, and we can start filling it in.
Thanks for helping with NVDACon, and let's set ourselves an ambitious goal this year, we should target 100 users in the live keynote.

--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





 

When will it be.

I will be speradically active over the next couple months due to building renovations as some of these will require moving and removing of various furnature, that will include shutting down all networks and such.

The disruption will be like that for a couple  weeks to a month or 2.

If its in june this year, then maybe I can participate as I am not traveling at all.

If it must be later, then august is the time where a lot of family are traveling and I will have a lot of time on my hands so I could attend or do something with sessions.

I am away starting thursday for aprox a week on vacation but after that I will be emailable, for a month or so, no voice due to upgrades of house but after that I should in theory be free as long as nothing breaks during upgrades.



On 20/01/2019 12:34 PM, derek riemer wrote:
Hi all:
Let's start planning NVDACon 2019. I'm away next weekend, but will be around the weekend after this. Post your availabiliity for a meeting tfor that weekend. I'll kick off an agenda shortly, and we can start filling it in.
Thanks for helping with NVDACon, and let's set ourselves an ambitious goal this year, we should target 100 users in the live keynote.

--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





lauracornwell
 

That will work for me. Also did you all get Shaun see Shaun Coughlan included on this list?

Sent from my iPod

On Jan 19, 2019, at 6:15 PM, Ethan <ethan8768@...> wrote:

Works for me as well.


On Jan 19, 2019, at 5:09 PM, Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

that weekend works for me.



Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 20.01.2019 um 00:34 schrieb derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...>:

Hi all:
Let's start planning NVDACon 2019. I'm away next weekend, but will be around the weekend after this. Post your availabiliity for a meeting tfor that weekend. I'll kick off an agenda shortly, and we can start filling it in.
Thanks for helping with NVDACon, and let's set ourselves an ambitious goal this year, we should target 100 users in the live keynote.

--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





lauracornwell
 

Did I miss something? Well if I did I am sorry for that. When were you all wanting to meet?
I should be free on Sunday of this weekend. Just let me know what time thanks. Also I am wanting to find out could we use hangouts please? I can't use what's app. I have someone who is wanting To help with recordings and what ever needs to be done. If someone could would you all please reply back to him ?his name is Shaun Coughlan. his email is djshaunc@gmail.com. Also you all are more than welcome to come on to my team talk server The info is as follows laura.jc-hosting .me ports are 10240 We are always glad to have new users when you come on you will not need a password or username Shaun and I hope to see you all soon.Thanks for taking the time to read this letter.

.-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ethan
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2019 6:16 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Let International planning kick off!

Works for me as well.



On Jan 19, 2019, at 5:09 PM, Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@gmail.com <mailto:adriani.botez@gmail.com> > wrote:



that weekend works for me.



Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 20.01.2019 um 00:34 schrieb derek riemer <driemer.riemer@gmail.com <mailto:driemer.riemer@gmail.com> >:



Hi all:
Let's start planning NVDACon 2019. I'm away next weekend, but will be around the weekend after this. Post your availabiliity for a meeting tfor that weekend. I'll kick off an agenda shortly, and we can start filling it in.
Thanks for helping with NVDACon, and let's set ourselves an ambitious goal this year, we should target 100 users in the live keynote.


--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com


Adriani Botez
 

Hey Laura we didn‘t start yet. I wrote Shaun already and he replied. We will start planning when we find a channel where people are more active. It seems most people are not using skype that often which causes major delays in planning.


Best
Adriani



Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 01.02.2019 um 17:59 schrieb lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@gmail.com>:

Did I miss something? Well if I did I am sorry for that. When were you all wanting to meet?
I should be free on Sunday of this weekend. Just let me know what time thanks. Also I am wanting to find out could we use hangouts please? I can't use what's app. I have someone who is wanting To help with recordings and what ever needs to be done. If someone could would you all please reply back to him ?his name is Shaun Coughlan. his email is djshaunc@gmail.com. Also you all are more than welcome to come on to my team talk server The info is as follows laura.jc-hosting .me ports are 10240 We are always glad to have new users when you come on you will not need a password or username Shaun and I hope to see you all soon.Thanks for taking the time to read this letter.
.-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ethan
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2019 6:16 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Let International planning kick off!

Works for me as well.



On Jan 19, 2019, at 5:09 PM, Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@gmail.com <mailto:adriani.botez@gmail.com> > wrote:



that weekend works for me.



Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 20.01.2019 um 00:34 schrieb derek riemer <driemer.riemer@gmail.com <mailto:driemer.riemer@gmail.com> >:



Hi all:
Let's start planning NVDACon 2019. I'm away next weekend, but will be around the weekend after this. Post your availabiliity for a meeting tfor that weekend. I'll kick off an agenda shortly, and we can start filling it in.
Thanks for helping with NVDACon, and let's set ourselves an ambitious goal this year, we should target 100 users in the live keynote.


--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com











Adriani Botez
 

Hey Shaun,

 

we haven’t decided on the date yet. We are still trying to plan the first meeting.

 

I propose a meeting this Saturday or Sunday.

 

Please reply with the day which suits you all.

 

Best

Adriani

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Shaun Everiss
Gesendet: Sonntag, 20. Januar 2019 03:50
An: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Let International planning kick off!

 

When will it be.

I will be speradically active over the next couple months due to building renovations as some of these will require moving and removing of various furnature, that will include shutting down all networks and such.

The disruption will be like that for a couple  weeks to a month or 2.

If its in june this year, then maybe I can participate as I am not traveling at all.

If it must be later, then august is the time where a lot of family are traveling and I will have a lot of time on my hands so I could attend or do something with sessions.

I am away starting thursday for aprox a week on vacation but after that I will be emailable, for a month or so, no voice due to upgrades of house but after that I should in theory be free as long as nothing breaks during upgrades.

 

 

On 20/01/2019 12:34 PM, derek riemer wrote:

Hi all:

Let's start planning NVDACon 2019. I'm away next weekend, but will be around the weekend after this. Post your availabiliity for a meeting tfor that weekend. I'll kick off an agenda shortly, and we can start filling it in.

Thanks for helping with NVDACon, and let's set ourselves an ambitious goal this year, we should target 100 users in the live keynote.

 

--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




lauracornwell
 

I would do it Sunday say at about 7CST 8EST. would that work for everyone?

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adriani Botez
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2019 12:38 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Let International planning kick off!

Hey Shaun,



we haven’t decided on the date yet. We are still trying to plan the first meeting.



I propose a meeting this Saturday or Sunday.



Please reply with the day which suits you all.



Best

Adriani





Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Shaun Everiss
Gesendet: Sonntag, 20. Januar 2019 03:50
An: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Let International planning kick off!



When will it be.

I will be speradically active over the next couple months due to building renovations as some of these will require moving and removing of various furnature, that will include shutting down all networks and such.

The disruption will be like that for a couple weeks to a month or 2.

If its in june this year, then maybe I can participate as I am not traveling at all.

If it must be later, then august is the time where a lot of family are traveling and I will have a lot of time on my hands so I could attend or do something with sessions.

I am away starting thursday for aprox a week on vacation but after that I will be emailable, for a month or so, no voice due to upgrades of house but after that I should in theory be free as long as nothing breaks during upgrades.





On 20/01/2019 12:34 PM, derek riemer wrote:

Hi all:

Let's start planning NVDACon 2019. I'm away next weekend, but will be around the weekend after this. Post your availabiliity for a meeting tfor that weekend. I'll kick off an agenda shortly, and we can start filling it in.

Thanks for helping with NVDACon, and let's set ourselves an ambitious goal this year, we should target 100 users in the live keynote.




--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com


lauracornwell
 

Could we use facetime?
Because I am not to use wats app.

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adriani Botez
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2019 11:59 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Let International planning kick off!

Hey Laura we didn‘t start yet. I wrote Shaun already and he replied. We will start planning when we find a channel where people are more active. It seems most people are not using skype that often which causes major delays in planning.


Best
Adriani



Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 01.02.2019 um 17:59 schrieb lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@gmail.com>:

Did I miss something? Well if I did I am sorry for that. When were you all wanting to meet?
I should be free on Sunday of this weekend. Just let me know what time thanks. Also I am wanting to find out could we use hangouts please? I can't use what's app. I have someone who is wanting To help with recordings and what ever needs to be done. If someone could would you all please reply back to him ?his name is Shaun Coughlan. his email is djshaunc@gmail.com. Also you all are more than welcome to come on to my team talk server The info is as follows laura.jc-hosting .me ports are 10240 We are always glad to have new users when you come on you will not need a password or username Shaun and I hope to see you all soon.Thanks for taking the time to read this letter.
.-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ethan
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2019 6:16 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Let International planning kick off!

Works for me as well.



On Jan 19, 2019, at 5:09 PM, Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@gmail.com <mailto:adriani.botez@gmail.com> > wrote:



that weekend works for me.



Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 20.01.2019 um 00:34 schrieb derek riemer <driemer.riemer@gmail.com <mailto:driemer.riemer@gmail.com> >:



Hi all:
Let's start planning NVDACon 2019. I'm away next weekend, but will be around the weekend after this. Post your availabiliity for a meeting tfor that weekend. I'll kick off an agenda shortly, and we can start filling it in.
Thanks for helping with NVDACon, and let's set ourselves an ambitious goal this year, we should target 100 users in the live keynote.


--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com











Adriani Botez
 

You cannot create groups with facetime. I guess live meetings will still be in teamtalk. Not everyone has an iphone.


Best
Adriani


Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 01.02.2019 um 21:47 schrieb lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@gmail.com>:

Could we use facetime?
Because I am not to use wats app.
-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adriani Botez
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2019 11:59 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Let International planning kick off!

Hey Laura we didn‘t start yet. I wrote Shaun already and he replied. We will start planning when we find a channel where people are more active. It seems most people are not using skype that often which causes major delays in planning.


Best
Adriani



Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 01.02.2019 um 17:59 schrieb lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@gmail.com>:

Did I miss something? Well if I did I am sorry for that. When were you all wanting to meet?
I should be free on Sunday of this weekend. Just let me know what time thanks. Also I am wanting to find out could we use hangouts please? I can't use what's app. I have someone who is wanting To help with recordings and what ever needs to be done. If someone could would you all please reply back to him ?his name is Shaun Coughlan. his email is djshaunc@gmail.com. Also you all are more than welcome to come on to my team talk server The info is as follows laura.jc-hosting .me ports are 10240 We are always glad to have new users when you come on you will not need a password or username Shaun and I hope to see you all soon.Thanks for taking the time to read this letter.
.-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ethan
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2019 6:16 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Let International planning kick off!

Works for me as well.



On Jan 19, 2019, at 5:09 PM, Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@gmail.com <mailto:adriani.botez@gmail.com> > wrote:



that weekend works for me.



Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 20.01.2019 um 00:34 schrieb derek riemer <driemer.riemer@gmail.com <mailto:driemer.riemer@gmail.com> >:



Hi all:
Let's start planning NVDACon 2019. I'm away next weekend, but will be around the weekend after this. Post your availabiliity for a meeting tfor that weekend. I'll kick off an agenda shortly, and we can start filling it in.
Thanks for helping with NVDACon, and let's set ourselves an ambitious goal this year, we should target 100 users in the live keynote.


--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com
















 

Hello! I am available in this weekend. Personally, I think this meeting should take place on WhatsApp or even on the NVDACon's TeamTalk server. Have you established up to now a start hour for this event?


Adriani Botez
 

Hey Florian,

We did not established a time yet. Teamtalk will probably be the best option. I was thinking about which channel we should use for organisational message because as we get nearer the conference we don‘t want to spam this list. I thought whatsapp would be good but there are some  people who are not using it.

Best
Adriani 

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 01.02.2019 um 22:25 schrieb Florian Ionașcu <florianionascu@...>:

Hello! I am available in this weekend. Personally, I think this meeting should take place on WhatsApp or even on the NVDACon's TeamTalk server. Have you established up to now a start hour for this event?


Lino Morales
 

Hello I don’t know if anyone has seen my last message a few weeks ago. I’ll say it again. I really believe future NVDA Con both international and US be on Zoom Meting. I had a really tough time last year during the users forum last summer trying to speak using Team Talk Zoom is very accessible with both JAWS and NVDA. As you guys as moderators you have more control is to who’s speaking such as the raise hand option on the platforms it supports. I do not want to participate in setting this up years Con, but if anyone would like to take this into consederation that would be awesome.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

 


From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> on behalf of Florian Ionașcu <florianionascu@...>
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2019 4:25:05 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Let International planning kick off!
 
Hello! I am available in this weekend. Personally, I think this meeting should take place on WhatsApp or even on the NVDACon's TeamTalk server. Have you established up to now a start hour for this event?


 

Well, looks like I won't be taking part sadly after all.

While phase 1 of my upgrades are over there are several stages to go.

Sadly during these stages, I will have no fixed workspace.

That doesn't mean I can't work, but there is a 99.999999% chance that none of the arieas I am in will be noise free.

Right now I share an airea with painters, builders and vacuum cleaners, my speakers and headset are as loud as they can go, and I can barely hear speech.

I am willing to do planning over email.

I will know more in a month or 2 but right now, even if I had space, I am working out of a plastic basket, and all my communications gear is either offline or stored.

There is a lot of mess about and well its just not going to happen, certainly not this weekend.

I will know more in the next month or 2.



On 2/02/2019 7:37 AM, Adriani Botez wrote:

Hey Shaun,

 

we haven’t decided on the date yet. We are still trying to plan the first meeting.

 

I propose a meeting this Saturday or Sunday.

 

Please reply with the day which suits you all.

 

Best

Adriani

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Shaun Everiss
Gesendet: Sonntag, 20. Januar 2019 03:50
An: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Let International planning kick off!

 

When will it be.

I will be speradically active over the next couple months due to building renovations as some of these will require moving and removing of various furnature, that will include shutting down all networks and such.

The disruption will be like that for a couple  weeks to a month or 2.

If its in june this year, then maybe I can participate as I am not traveling at all.

If it must be later, then august is the time where a lot of family are traveling and I will have a lot of time on my hands so I could attend or do something with sessions.

I am away starting thursday for aprox a week on vacation but after that I will be emailable, for a month or so, no voice due to upgrades of house but after that I should in theory be free as long as nothing breaks during upgrades.

 

 

On 20/01/2019 12:34 PM, derek riemer wrote:

Hi all:

Let's start planning NVDACon 2019. I'm away next weekend, but will be around the weekend after this. Post your availabiliity for a meeting tfor that weekend. I'll kick off an agenda shortly, and we can start filling it in.

Thanks for helping with NVDACon, and let's set ourselves an ambitious goal this year, we should target 100 users in the live keynote.

 

--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




Adriani Botez
 

Hey Lino,

We are looking for sponsoring. Our zoom package which would be required for the conference is not cheap. We hope we find a solution.

Best
Adriani


Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 02.02.2019 um 04:26 schrieb Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>:

Hello I don’t know if anyone has seen my last message a few weeks ago. I’ll say it again. I really believe future NVDA Con both international and US be on Zoom Meting. I had a really tough time last year during the users forum last summer trying to speak using Team Talk Zoom is very accessible with both JAWS and NVDA. As you guys as moderators you have more control is to who’s speaking such as the raise hand option on the platforms it supports. I do not want to participate in setting this up years Con, but if anyone would like to take this into consederation that would be awesome.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

 


From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> on behalf of Florian Ionașcu <florianionascu@...>
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2019 4:25:05 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Let International planning kick off!
 
Hello! I am available in this weekend. Personally, I think this meeting should take place on WhatsApp or even on the NVDACon's TeamTalk server. Have you established up to now a start hour for this event?


Lino Morales
 

Hi. What is the cost roughly? I wonder if their could be a Go Fund Me page setup? Now I don’t live outside of the US so I wouldn’t know how that can be done outside of the states. Thanks.

 

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

 


From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> on behalf of Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...>
Sent: Saturday, February 2, 2019 2:57:44 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Let International planning kick off!
 
Hey Lino,

We are looking for sponsoring. Our zoom package which would be required for the conference is not cheap. We hope we find a solution.

Best
Adriani


Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 02.02.2019 um 04:26 schrieb Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>:

Hello I don’t know if anyone has seen my last message a few weeks ago. I’ll say it again. I really believe future NVDA Con both international and US be on Zoom Meting. I had a really tough time last year during the users forum last summer trying to speak using Team Talk Zoom is very accessible with both JAWS and NVDA. As you guys as moderators you have more control is to who’s speaking such as the raise hand option on the platforms it supports. I do not want to participate in setting this up years Con, but if anyone would like to take this into consederation that would be awesome.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

 


From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> on behalf of Florian Ionașcu <florianionascu@...>
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2019 4:25:05 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Let International planning kick off!
 
Hello! I am available in this weekend. Personally, I think this meeting should take place on WhatsApp or even on the NVDACon's TeamTalk server. Have you established up to now a start hour for this event?


lauracornwell
 

As far as for us using zume I don't think that would be a great thing to do this year because not a lot of people would want to change the way that they could get onto the meetting.. plus team talk is nice because most people can already use it and it's free .

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adriani Botez
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2019 3:41 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Let International planning kick off!

Hey Florian,

We did not established a time yet. Teamtalk will probably be the best option. I was thinking about which channel we should use for organisational message because as we get nearer the conference we don‘t want to spam this list. I thought whatsapp would be good but there are some people who are not using it.

Best
Adriani


Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 01.02.2019 um 22:25 schrieb Florian Ionașcu <florianionascu@hotmail.com <mailto:florianionascu@hotmail.com> >:



Hello! I am available in this weekend. Personally, I think this meeting should take place on WhatsApp or even on the NVDACon's TeamTalk server. Have you established up to now a start hour for this event?


Adriani Botez
 

8 pm EST (01:00 UTC) is ok on Saturday for me, but on Sunday is definitely to late.

I could join the meeting on Sunday at 16:00 or 17:00 EST (21:00 or 22:00 UTC).

So is Saturday 01:00 UTC ok? Or Sunday 22:00 UTC?

I suggest to propose only utc times because this is the reference worldwide and makes calculations easier for everyone. Thanks.

Best
Adriani

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von
lauracornwell
Gesendet: Freitag, 1. Februar 2019 21:36
An: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Let International planning kick off!

I would do it Sunday say at about 7CST 8EST. would that work for everyone?

-----Original Message-----
From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Adriani Botez
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2019 12:38 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Let International planning kick off!

Hey Shaun,



we haven’t decided on the date yet. We are still trying to plan the first
meeting.



I propose a meeting this Saturday or Sunday.



Please reply with the day which suits you all.



Best

Adriani





Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von
Shaun Everiss
Gesendet: Sonntag, 20. Januar 2019 03:50
An: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Let International planning kick off!



When will it be.

I will be speradically active over the next couple months due to building
renovations as some of these will require moving and removing of various
furnature, that will include shutting down all networks and such.

The disruption will be like that for a couple weeks to a month or 2.

If its in june this year, then maybe I can participate as I am not traveling at all.

If it must be later, then august is the time where a lot of family are traveling
and I will have a lot of time on my hands so I could attend or do something
with sessions.

I am away starting thursday for aprox a week on vacation but after that I will
be emailable, for a month or so, no voice due to upgrades of house but after
that I should in theory be free as long as nothing breaks during upgrades.





On 20/01/2019 12:34 PM, derek riemer wrote:

Hi all:

Let's start planning NVDACon 2019. I'm away next weekend, but will
be around the weekend after this. Post your availabiliity for a meeting tfor
that weekend. I'll kick off an agenda shortly, and we can start filling it in.

Thanks for helping with NVDACon, and let's set ourselves an
ambitious goal this year, we should target 100 users in the live keynote.




--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕
⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com