From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Hänggi
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2020 7:39 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Last regular Sunday meeting before the conference 11:00 P.M. UTC

In your local time:
https://www.starts-at.com/event/2544268898

I will also be online each day from Monday onwards at 21:00 UTC
All my thanks to the volunteers that help me pulling it through.
Robert
Chair NVDACon

Quentin Christensen

I'm getting there (It started 25 mins ago I think?)  Just been getting the kids ready for school, be there shortly!

You're welcome my friend you have done a great job this year. I think that with everything that is going on in the World we have all been able to work together to get everything done in a timely manner.