Invitation to January planning meeting on January 23, 2015
You are cordially invited to attend the next planning meeting for NVDA tenth anniversary events and NVDACon 2016 scheduled for April 2016. This meeting, to be held on January 23rd, is designed to hear comments and suggestions regarding these events, especially as we enter planning phase for NVDACon 2016.
The agenda is as follows:
· Call to order (Joseph Lee, planning committee chair)
· Chair’s report on planning and outreach progress.
· Reports from members on their areas of specialty such as academic outreach.
· NVDACon 2016 discussions (speakers, session dates); dates to be finalized during the January meeting.
· Discussion on other tenth anniversary events.
· Open forum.
· Setting the next meeting date and adjournment.
To accommodate participants from around the world, we will meet twice.
The meeting details are as follows:
· Date: January 23, 2016.
· Location: NVDA Korea TeamTalk channel (www.nvda-kr.org; see http://www.nvda-kr.org/en/nvdacon.php for more information on how to join).
· Session 1: 8 AM Pacific (11 AM Eastern, 1600 UTC): Europe, North and South America, Middle East and Africa.
· Session 2: 8 PM Pacific (11 PM Eastern, 0400 UTC on 24th): Western North and South America, Pacific islands and Australia, Asia.
Anyone interested in helping plan various anniversary events are more than welcome to participate. Note that it is crucial for members of the planning committee (members of the NvDACon list) to come to this meeting so planners can listen to diverse comments and suggestions. Once the meetings are over, the chair (Joseph) will send a report to both the main NVDACon list and the announcements list on topics discussed during the meeting.
Thank you, and hope to see you on the 23rd.
Joseph S. Lee
Chair, NVDA Tenth Anniversary Planning Committee
Hmmm ok, after listening to these times depending how long the thing actually goes I may be able to enter the second session previded I am not in the middle of something but I think I may make it in.toggle quoted message Show quoted text
On 18/01/2016 6:01 a.m., Joseph Lee wrote:
|1 - 2 of 2|