Topics

Important announcement: full session spots are full

Ladies and gentlemen,

As of this moment, our full session (one hour) slots are full (the last spot went to NVDA India team). If I’m not mistaken, we have one more spot open for lightning talks (we still need to contact Kelly Ford and Marco Zehe about their presentation formats). Derek has sent an invitation to the gentlemen who was instrumental in bringing MathPlayer support, so we’re awaiting a response from this person regarding the math session.

Hey Joseph,
Anyone want to invite Nick to talk about audio screen? Just a thought for another add-on.

Sent from my heavily encrypted iPhone.
Please disregard errors as this is a smaller device.

On Mar 31, 2016, at 19:49, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen,

As of this moment, our full session (one hour) slots are full (the last spot went to NVDA India team). If I’m not mistaken, we have one more spot open for lightning talks (we still need to contact Kelly Ford and Marco Zehe about their presentation formats). Derek has sent an invitation to the gentlemen who was instrumental in bringing MathPlayer support, so we’re awaiting a response from this person regarding the math session.

Bhavya shah

Hi Derek,
Well, I would think the Audio Screen add-on author may be invited to
present at the add-ons festival day, but it might be slightly
counter-intuitive to have a lightning talk occupied by an NVDA add-on
author itself. Just saying...
Thanks.

On Mar 31, 2016, at 19:49, Joseph Lee <@joslee> wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen,
As of this moment, our full session (one hour) slots are full (the last
spot went to NVDA India team). If I’m not mistaken, we have one more spot
open for lightning talks (we still need to contact Kelly Ford and Marco
Zehe about their presentation formats). Derek has sent an invitation to
the gentlemen who was instrumental in bringing MathPlayer support, so
we’re awaiting a response from this person regarding the math session.
Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah
reader for Microsoft Windows
http://www.nvaccess.org/
Reach me through the following means:
Mobile: +91 7506221750
E-mail id: bhavya.shah125@...
Skype id : bhavya.09

derek riemer

No I meant on the out on festival day sorry.

On Mar 31, 2016, at 20:42, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@...> wrote:

[...]

Hi,

I think it would be best to ask him to mention this during Keynote.

Cheers,

joseph

Anyone want to invite Nick to talk about audio screen? Just a thought for another add-on.

Sent from my heavily encrypted iPhone.

Please disregard errors as this is a smaller device.

On Mar 31, 2016, at 19:49, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen,

As of this moment, our full session (one hour) slots are full (the last spot went to NVDA India team). If I’m not mistaken, we have one more spot open for lightning talks (we still need to contact Kelly Ford and Marco Zehe about their presentation formats). Derek has sent an invitation to the gentlemen who was instrumental in bringing MathPlayer support, so we’re awaiting a response from this person regarding the math session.

slery <slerythema@...>

Does this mean there are “now” speakers for all of the sessions or that there are no more spots open to attend these sessions?

Cindy

As of this moment, our full session (one hour) slots are full (the last spot went to NVDA India team). If I’m not mistaken, we have one more spot open for lightning talks (we still need to contact Kelly Ford and Marco Zehe about their presentation formats). Derek has sent an invitation to the gentlemen who was instrumental in bringing MathPlayer support, so we’re awaiting a response from this person regarding the math session.

Hi Cindy,

Speaking spots are full (no need to worry about attendance slots).