Topics

Important announcement: nvda-kr.org will be no more on february 15th

Dear members of the NVDACon International and regional organizing committees,

For the past four years, the nvda-kr.org website was not only the home of an informational website for NVDA users in Korea, but also served as a venue for announcements and archives of NVDA Users and Developers Conference (NVDACon). During NVDACon Korea held last August, I and other Korean users felt that it is time to let users in Korea manage their own community website, hence nvda.kr website was born. In order to reduce confusion for users, I hereby announce that nvda-kr.org will become part of history from February 15th onwards, to be replaced by a more personal website. The page with information on NVDACon will be found at nvdacon.org.

Thank you for your support for nvda-kr.org for the past four years. It was a pleasure to serve the NVDA community via this website, and I look forward to serving this community via a new (personal) website. Thank you.

Joseph:
I need to sincerely thank you for your tireless effort on improving NVDA both for people in Korea, internationally, and in the United States. Without your hard work, NVDACon wouldn't exist, and many NVDA addons wouldn't exist. Your work has paid off over and over again, and I encourage you to give yourself a pat on the back for the hard work. Ethan has archived the website, and I am in the process of migrating the archive to nvdacon.org for historical purposes. I look forward to many more years of working with you to improve NVDA, and whereever life takes us. Good luck on your new website.
P.S. is nvda.kr up yet?

On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 11:08 AM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

[...]

Derek Riemer: Improving the world one byte at a time!

  • University of Colorado Boulder Department of computer science, 4th year undergraduate student.

Personal website

Hi,

Yes, nvda.kr is alive and well (one of the Korean translators (not me) is updating the new website). The new personal website (mine) isn’t nvda.kr, however (something else).

[...]

·         Accessibility enthusiast.

·         Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.

·         Open source enthusiast.

·         Skier.

Personal website