https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pWGUTXbbSI4pe8FfhqcFQYcMD47Jo6jW&authuser=deri4989%40colorado.edu&usp=drive_fs

Nimer Jaber

Thanks for this.

On Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 8:10 PM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pWGUTXbbSI4pe8FfhqcFQYcMD47Jo6jW&authuser=deri4989%40colorado.edu&usp=drive_fs

Best,

Nimer Jaber

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

Thank you, and have a great day!

Hello,
Website editing part seems interesting to me. How could I join this thing?
Best regards,
Paulius

Thanks for this.

On Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 8:10 PM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@gmail.com>
wrote:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pWGUTXbbSI4pe8FfhqcFQYcMD47Jo6jW&authuser=deri4989%40colorado.edu&usp=drive_fs

Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
⠐⠞⠖

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

To find out about a free, open-source, and versatile screen reader for
Windows, visit nvaccess.org <http://www.nvda-project.org>

Thank you, and have a great day!

derek riemer

Send the username you want to info@.... I'll set you a temporary password. (DO NOT SEND ME A PASSWORD OVER INSECURE EEMAIL). Then you can log in and change your password.

On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 4:29 AM Paulius <paulius.leveris@...> wrote:
        Hello,
Website editing part seems interesting to me. How could I join this thing?
Best regards,
Paulius

> Thanks for this.
>
> On Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 8:10 PM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...>
> wrote:
>

>> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pWGUTXbbSI4pe8FfhqcFQYcMD47Jo6jW&authuser=deri4989%40colorado.edu&usp=drive_fs
>>
>> --
>> Derek Riemer
>> Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
>> ⠐⠞⠖
>> •    Accessibility enthusiast.
>> •    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
>> •    Open source enthusiast.
>> •    Skier.
>>
>> •    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com
>>

> --
> Best,
>
> Nimer Jaber
>
> Registered Linux User 529141.
> http://counter.li.org/
>
> To find out about a free, open-source, and versatile screen reader for
> Windows, visit nvaccess.org <http://www.nvda-project.org>
>
> You can follow @nimerjaber on Twitter for the latest technology news.
>
> Thank you, and have a great day!

Nimer Jaber

Can you make me an account too? I am familiar with Wordpress. Username: nimer Password: ThisIsAGr8Lassword!

That is the password I use for everything. I hope nobody tries to get into my bank app though... Maybe I shouldn't have posted that password here, but oh well. You are all my pals.

On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 2:07 PM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
Send the username you want to info@.... I'll set you a temporary password. (DO NOT SEND ME A PASSWORD OVER INSECURE EEMAIL). Then you can log in and change your password.

On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 4:29 AM Paulius <paulius.leveris@...> wrote:
        Hello,
Website editing part seems interesting to me. How could I join this thing?
Best regards,
Paulius

> Thanks for this.
>
> On Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 8:10 PM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...>
> wrote:
>

>> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pWGUTXbbSI4pe8FfhqcFQYcMD47Jo6jW&authuser=deri4989%40colorado.edu&usp=drive_fs
>>
>> --
>> Derek Riemer
>> Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
>> ⠐⠞⠖
>> •    Accessibility enthusiast.
>> •    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
>> •    Open source enthusiast.
>> •    Skier.
>>
>> •    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com
>>

> --
> Best,
>
> Nimer Jaber
>
> Registered Linux User 529141.
> http://counter.li.org/
>
> To find out about a free, open-source, and versatile screen reader for
> Windows, visit nvaccess.org <http://www.nvda-project.org>
>
> You can follow @nimerjaber on Twitter for the latest technology news.
>
> Thank you, and have a great day!

Best,

Nimer Jaber

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

Thank you, and have a great day!

Christina Palmer

Hello my name is Christina and I am interested in the NDA conference and how I can help I am fixing to download and VA on my computer becauseHello my name is Christina and I am interested in the NDA conference and how I can help I am fixing to download and DVI on my computer because it does more descriptive than jars but I will have jars on there too I’m a user of both.
Sincerely yours
Christina

derek riemer

What?

On Sat, Oct 23, 2021 at 2:16 PM Christina Palmer <hope.palmer19777@...> wrote:
Hello my name is Christina and I am interested in the NDA conference and how I can help I am fixing to download and VA on my computer becauseHello my name is Christina and I am interested in the NDA conference and how I can help I am fixing to download and DVI on my computer because it does more descriptive than jars but I will have jars on there too I’m a user of both.
Sincerely yours
Christina

Nimer Jaber

hello i am nimer christina it is hello i am nimer christina it is hello it is good to meety you to meetyou i am part of nvdia corn thing things too and well come to here is glad to se you here. Derek he is lighting this corn conference and derek is leader and he will help to you to help with this corn confrense. Happy halloween for all to nvda corn committee

On Sat, Oct 23, 2021 at 1:49 PM derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
What?

On Sat, Oct 23, 2021 at 2:16 PM Christina Palmer <hope.palmer19777@...> wrote:
Hello my name is Christina and I am interested in the NDA conference and how I can help I am fixing to download and VA on my computer becauseHello my name is Christina and I am interested in the NDA conference and how I can help I am fixing to download and DVI on my computer because it does more descriptive than jars but I will have jars on there too I’m a user of both.
Sincerely yours
Christina

Best,

Nimer Jaber

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

Thank you, and have a great day!

Christopher Duffley

Let's just say dictation really screws up with people and if they don't know how to correctly use it then you're in huge trouble grammar-wise...

Here's what I believe she wants to say:

Hello,
My name is Christina and I am interested in the NVDA conference and how I can help. I am fixing to download NVDA on my computer because it's more descriptive than JAWS, but I will have JAWS on there too. I’m a user of both.

Sincerely yours,
Christina

Christopher Duffley
Host of Mission Possible Podcast: http://www.missionpossiblepodcast.com
Cell: +1 (603) 851-6971

12 Pro Max

On Oct 23, 2021, at 16:49, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:

What?

On Sat, Oct 23, 2021 at 2:16 PM Christina Palmer <hope.palmer19777@...> wrote:
Hello my name is Christina and I am interested in the NDA conference and how I can help I am fixing to download and VA on my computer becauseHello my name is Christina and I am interested in the NDA conference and how I can help I am fixing to download and DVI on my computer because it does more descriptive than jars but I will have jars on there too I’m a user of both.
Sincerely yours
Christina

Nimer Jaber

That may be the case, but if we want to put on a polished conference, we certainly cannot be putting out messaging such as the one sent, whether intended or not, and if dictation was used, that is not an excuse for proper editing, particularly if you are attempting to showcase your skills to volunteer for a conference. I do not know why the message ended up the way it did, there could be all sorts of valid reasons. Nonetheless, it is not advisable to have an individual representing a conference with writing like that, unless that task does not require writing of any kind. If you feel I'm being harsh, please write to me privately, but I'm just saying it how it is, as I am not a leader of con, and can probably get away with saying it. I don't know how Derek feels, but I suspect that, as a leader, if he did feel this way, he probably would not post what I am posting here.

Thanks.

On Sun, Oct 24, 2021 at 4:37 AM Christopher Duffley <christophernduffley@...> wrote:
[...]

Doug Lee <dgl@...>

I'm not an NVDACon leader either, but I was appalled that you would so deride a person who came with a desire to help. If you're worried about how well we will be represented by someone who fails to
fix a dictation mistake or two, I'm worried how we are represented by someone who, with actual will and forethought, undertakes publicly to jeer at a newcomer in such fashion. Enough said I'm sure.

My signature quotes are drawn from a small pool at random; I admit I am most amused by the chance selection for this message.

<[1]christophernduffley@gmail.com> wrote:

Let's just say dictation really screws up with people and if they don't
know how to correctly use it then you're in huge trouble
grammar-wise...
Here's what I believe she wants to say:
Hello,
My name is Christina and I am interested in the NVDA conference and
how I can help. I am fixing to download NVDAÂ on my computer because
it's more descriptive than JAWS, but I will have JAWS on there too. Iâm
a user of both.
Sincerely yours,
Christina
Christopher Duffley
Host of Mission Possible Podcast:
[2]http://www.missionpossiblepodcast.com
Cell: +1 (603) 851-6971
12 Pro Max

<[4]hope.palmer19777@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello my name is Christina and I am interested in the NDA conference
and how I can help I am fixing to download and VA on my computer
becauseHello my name is Christina and I am interested in the NDA
conference and how I can help I am fixing to download and DVI on my
computer because it does more descriptive than jars but I will have
jars on there too Iâm a user of both.Â

Sincerely yours

ChristinaÂ

"It's not easy to be crafty and winsome at the same time, and few accomplish
"I am a leader by default, only because nature does not allow a vacuum."
Bishop Desmond Tutu

Nimer Jaber

If you call that a dictation mistake or two, I'm glad you're not a leader.

As I requested, please take up any issues with my message privately.

Thanks.

   <[1]christophernduffley@...> wrote:

   Let's just say dictation really screws up with people and if they don't
   know how to correctly use it then you're in huge trouble
   grammar-wise...
   Here's what I believe she wants to say:
   Hello,
   My name is Christina and I am interested in the NVDA conference and
   how I can help. I am fixing to download NVDAÂ on my computer because
   it's more descriptive than JAWS, but I will have JAWS on there too. Iâm
   a user of both.
   Sincerely yours,
   Christina
   Christopher Duffley
   Host of Mission Possible Podcast:
   [2]http://www.missionpossiblepodcast.com
   Cell: +1 (603) 851-6971
   12 Pro Max
   On Oct 23, 2021, at 16:49, derek riemer <[3]driemer.riemer@...>
   ï»¿

Doug Lee                 dgl@...                http://www.dlee.org
"It's not easy to be crafty and winsome at the same time, and few accomplish
"I am a leader by default, only because nature does not allow a vacuum."
Bishop Desmond Tutu

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

Thank you, and have a great day!

jenna deupree

I believe I answered her statements and offerred her a excellent
contact. I was of course unaware of the volunteer form on the
website at the time or would have ask her to fill it out. at the
time. however, regardless of a person's ability to spell, speak, or
any other difficulty they may have something can always be found for
them that they are capable of doing . even if its simply
brainstorming and letting others know of ideas. No, not every idea is
a good one not even mine but to constructively critisize someone is
far better than to simply toss them out the door.

jenna