First NVDACon organizational Meeting on 03 february at 22:00 UTC

Adriani Botez

Dear all,

I propose first meeting on this Sunday at 22:00 UTC. Who is joining?

That time will work for me.

I propose first meeting on this Sunday at 22:00 UTC. Who is joining?

Where are we meeting?

I propose first meeting on this Sunday at 22:00 UTC. Who is joining?

Shaun Coughlan

Hi,
That will also work for me, as well. Now all I need is the location, and I'll be all set.

Shaun

"No man can be fully known, in soul and spirit and mind, until he hath been seen versed in rule and law giving."
Antigone by Sophocles

On Feb 2, 2019, at 16:17, Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Dear all,

I propose first meeting on this Sunday at 22:00 UTC. Who is joining?

I'll be there.

Go to the nvdacon.org teamtalk server at 22:00 UTC. instructions for joining arre at nvdacon.org. Ethan, I might need help with taking the password off, depending on how complete my computer setup ends up being by then.

On Sun, Feb 3, 2019 at 12:09 AM Derek Riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
I'll be there.

On Sat, Feb 2, 2019 at 2:17 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Dear all,

I propose first meeting on this Sunday at 22:00 UTC. Who is joining?

Adriani Botez

on Teamtalk on the nvdacon.org server.

I propose first meeting on this Sunday at 22:00 UTC. Who is joining?

Hello, I'll be there as well. It will be 0:00 Romanian time zone, as Romania uses UTC+2. Thanks for the announcement, Adi!

Luis Carlos González Moráles

I will be there if I have tyme, since I will travel to an other part of the country, however I shall be kind of late.
It will be 5:00 in Panama

Florian Ionașcu wrote:

Hello, I'll be there as well. It will be 0:00 Romanian time zone, as Romania uses UTC+2. Thanks for the announcement, Adi!

Minako Nonogaki

Dear all

I will be there in one hour later, around 23:00 utc if possible.
It is 8:00 AM in Japan.

Minako Nonogaki

Larry Wang

I will be there if I have time, .It will be 6:00 in China. a bit early for me.
I tried to connect to nvdacon.org now ,but got a invalid user account message?
How can I log on by then?

Florian Ionașcu wrote:
Hello, I'll be there as well. It will be 0:00 Romanian time zone, as Romania uses UTC+2. Thanks for the announcement, Adi!

Adriani Botez

Hello Minaco,

great to hear from you. Well, unfortunately we already agreed upon 22:00 UTC. But don’t worry, we will write down notes so you all can follow up on our discussions and are prepared for the next meeting. I hope we will do meeting only on Saturdays because I think this will be better for everyone.

If you give me your skype I can add you to the team of organizers.

I will be there in one hour later, around 23:00 utc if possible.

It is 8:00 AM in Japan.

Minako Nonogaki

Adriani Botez

Hey Larry,

yes unfortunately it is not possible to get the best time for everyone. The earth is turning around. :-) In some countries we have 3 AM or so. I hope we can do meetings on Saturday next time. But this time we really have to start planning.

The server is blocked with a password when no one is online. If we plan a meeting, then we will remove the password and you will be able to connect without any user name or so.

Florian Ionașcu wrote:

Hello, I'll be there as well. It will be 0:00 Romanian time zone, as Romania uses UTC+2. Thanks for the announcement, Adi!

Minako Nonogaki

Hello, Adriani.
I meant if the meeting continues on utc 23:00 may I join on the way on that time.
And thank you for writing documents about meeting.
Sincerely.
Minako Nonogaki

Florian Ionașcu wrote:

Hello, I'll be there as well. It will be 0:00 Romanian time zone, as Romania uses UTC+2. Thanks for the announcement, Adi!

Adriani Botez

Ok Minako just join us on the nvdacon.org server as it is on the nvdacon website. If you get a message that the user account in not correct, that means the server is closed and the meeting is finished. I don’t know exactly how long it will be.

Florian Ionașcu wrote:

Hello, I'll be there as well. It will be 0:00 Romanian time zone, as Romania uses UTC+2. Thanks for the announcement, Adi!

Larry Wang

Actually I was not complaining about the time, six a.m. is acceptable.
I was just thingking about whether I can get up by then.
Now I finally  managed to get up .

Florian Ionașcu wrote:

Hello, I'll be there as well. It will be 0:00 Romanian time zone, as Romania uses UTC+2. Thanks for the announcement, Adi!

Minako Nonogaki

Dear Adriani
Yesterday I left my AC cable for PC somewhere...and I want to maintain battery.
This time I'm absent.
I think it is good thing that attendees say by themselves what time on
the meeting in each place.
Sincerely
Minako Nonogaki

Florian Ionașcu wrote:

Hello, I'll be there as well. It will be 0:00 Romanian time zone, as Romania uses UTC+2. Thanks for the announcement, Adi!

Adriani Botez

Hey Lary,

no, sorry it was just a joke from my side. :) I didn’t take your message as a complaint or so. :)

Thanks for being on the meeting today.

See you at the next meeting!

Florian Ionașcu wrote:

Hello, I'll be there as well. It will be 0:00 Romanian time zone, as Romania uses UTC+2. Thanks for the announcement, Adi!

Adriani Botez

Yes that is very nice actually. I get more training in calculating time zones. :)

The notes will be sent tomorrow or so.

Florian Ionașcu wrote:

Hello, I'll be there as well. It will be 0:00 Romanian time zone, as Romania
uses UTC+2. Thanks for the announcement, Adi!

derek riemer

I'm working on editing my note gibberish into something you guys can read. I'll be sending notes out. If I don't do it by Tuesday, put my hand in the fire and yell at me.