Calling On The Promotion Committee for a Meeting

Christopher Duffley

Hello to those on the promotion committee,

is anyone in the promotion committee able to meet tonight to discuss where we're at? I can make a Zoom meeting if anyone wants to use that, or we can use Nimer's.

If so, how does 0:00 UTC/8:00 PM Eastern sound?

Thanks,

Chris

Nimer Jaber

I cannot meet tonight or tomorrow night due to work obligations. Sorry about that.

On Wed, Oct 6, 2021 at 10:49 AM Christopher Duffley <christophernduffley@...> wrote:

is anyone in the promotion committee able to meet tonight to discuss where we're at? I can make a Zoom meeting if anyone wants to use that, or we can use Nimer's.

Thanks,

Chris

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

To find out about a free, open-source, and versatile screen reader for Windows, visit nvaccess.org

You can follow @nimerjaber on Twitter for the latest technology news.

Thank you, and have a great day!

lauracornwell

That is OK I was just wanting to find out if you wanted me to go ahead and work on the cover topics letter and then also did you want me to also work on fixing up some thing for access world and possibly a couple of interviews that I did last year that I want to do this year? Please let me know thank you

On Oct 6, 2021, at 3:16 PM, Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@...> wrote:

I cannot meet tonight or tomorrow night due to work obligations. Sorry about that.

On Wed, Oct 6, 2021 at 10:49 AM Christopher Duffley <christophernduffley@...> wrote:

Thanks,

Chris

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

To find out about a free, open-source, and versatile screen reader for Windows, visit nvaccess.org

You can follow @nimerjaber on Twitter for the latest technology news.

Thank you, and have a great day!