attention: christina

jenna deupree

Hello Christina,  Thank you for your interest in NVDA and the related
conference.  At this time we would simply like to invite you to
download and use the NVDA program and join us at the conference we are
having on December 3,4, and 5.  At this time things are not set in
concrete as to the times of the different speakers and what will be
offerred.  .   but please continue to watch our email list and you
will learn more as it becomes available.  you can also join us on
facebook by searching for NVDACON and liking the page or you can link
to it by going to the NVDA website at:
NVDACON.org
there you can stay upto date about what will be offerred this year and
any assistance we may need as the movement to the conference
progresses.
Also, if you have other specific questions please feel free to email
us back and I will respond as soon as I can.
Again, thank you for your interest in joining us this year at NVDACON 2021
jenna deupree

Christina Palmer

On Sat, Oct 23, 2021 at 8:20 PM jenna deupree <jennamariedeupree@...> wrote:
[...]

Hello ok i Will download and the VA as soon as I can and thank you for the invite to the conference.
Sincerely yours
 Christina

jenna deupree

I welcome you and thank you. we should have some demonstrations of
the addons and things concerning nvda. if you have any questions
before hand about the install of the product or anything else you will
be needing it for please let me know. I am also both a jaws and a
nvda user. There are somethings I would not like using jaws with and
others I can't use nvda with but between the two of them I am able to
do almost anything I set my mind to.