Promotions: Getting an interview set up.

lauracornwell

Hey there, to all I am wantting to find out if October22 would work for you all? At 2300 UTC or for those of us hear in the Us 7PM Cst or 6 p.m. mount or 5 p.m. pst.? It will be done by blind abilities. This is a podcast that I started working with last year and I am wantting to find out who can do it at this time . So, if you would you please respond     when you all can?

Christopher Duffley

Hi all,
I am unable to do it that night because I will be at a networking event for the visually impaired that weekend. I will either need a different date or should be out of this interview this time around.

Thanks!

Christopher Duffley
Host of Mission Possible Podcast: http://www.missionpossiblepodcast.com
Cell: +1 (603) 851-6971

12 Pro Max

On Oct 13, 2021, at 10:00, lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Hey there, to all I am wantting to find out if October22 would work for you all? At 2300 UTC or for those of us hear in the Us 7PM Cst or 6 p.m. mount or 5 p.m. pst.? It will be done by blind abilities. This is a podcast that I started working with last year and I am wantting to find out who can do it at this time . So, if you would you please respond     when you all can?

Nimer Jaber

Can be there, but your time zones don't make sense to me.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

Thank you, and have a great day!

derek riemer

Yeah, those timezones aren't correct. Please confirm. Think I can be there though.