Topics

Starting Spanish keynote translation organization for NVDACon 2020

Iván Novegil

Ok, so we've finally found a translator. Some people suggested in our mailing list to publish all answers, method which I would add to replying the user directly with the answer to each of the questions asked by them.

So the planning would be as I proposed on the first thread message, adding answer publishing in our website.

Quentin, thank you very much for your willingness.

Regards.

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...

NVDA.es Logo
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

O 13/11/2020 á(s) 0:14, lauracornwell escribiu:

That is great to hear and thanks for all you do.’