Topics

nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC?

derek riemer

Does nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC,, 7:00 P.M.  EST work for everyone, or should we move it earlier in the day??

It's ideal for Quentin and US participants, a bit late for Europeans
and definitely out of reach for the Indian subcontinent.
So, unless you're willing to meet on Saturday night at about 11pm, it
will be kept that way.
Robert

On 19/10/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
Does nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC,, 7:00 P.M. EST work
for everyone, or should we move it earlier in the day??

Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
⠐⠞⠖

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com

derek riemer

+Quentin Christensen are you willing to meet on Sunday in your timezone?

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 6:42 PM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@...> wrote:
It's ideal for Quentin and US participants, a bit late for Europeans
and definitely out of reach for the Indian subcontinent.
So, unless you're willing to meet on Saturday night at about 11pm, it
will be kept that way.
Robert

On 19/10/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
> Does nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC,, 7:00 P.M.  EST work
> for everyone, or should we move it earlier in the day??
>
> --
> Derek Riemer
> Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
> ⠐⠞⠖
> •    Accessibility enthusiast.
> •    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
> •    Open source enthusiast.
> •    Skier.
>
> •    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com

Sorry I meant to reply earlier - yes 7pm EST = my 10am, so from my point of view I'd be happy to meet even earlier if you prefer, but otherwise yes 7pm is great for me.

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 11:43 AM Derek Riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
+Quentin Christensen are you willing to meet on Sunday in your timezone?

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 6:42 PM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@...> wrote:
It's ideal for Quentin and US participants, a bit late for Europeans
and definitely out of reach for the Indian subcontinent.
So, unless you're willing to meet on Saturday night at about 11pm, it
will be kept that way.
Robert

On 19/10/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
> Does nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC,, 7:00 P.M.  EST work
> for everyone, or should we move it earlier in the day??
>
> --
> Derek Riemer
> Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
> ⠐⠞⠖
> •    Accessibility enthusiast.
> •    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
> •    Open source enthusiast.
> •    Skier.
>
> •    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com

Are you aware that this would be 2AM my time? No guarantee that I'm
awake at this time.

+Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> are you willing to meet on

wrote:

It's ideal for Quentin and US participants, a bit late for Europeans
and definitely out of reach for the Indian subcontinent.
So, unless you're willing to meet on Saturday night at about 11pm, it
will be kept that way.
Robert

On 19/10/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
Does nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC,, 7:00 P.M. EST
work
for everyone, or should we move it earlier in the day??

Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑
⠁⠞

⠐⠞⠖

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com

Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
⠐⠞⠖

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com

Web: www.nvaccess.org

Ouch, no that's not a good time Robert.  It definitely is hard to find a time which suits everyone!

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 6:19 PM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@...> wrote:
Are you aware that this would be 2AM my time? No guarantee that I'm
awake at this time.

> Sorry I meant to reply earlier - yes 7pm EST = my 10am, so from my point of
> view I'd be happy to meet even earlier if you prefer, but otherwise yes 7pm
> is great for me.
>
> On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 11:43 AM Derek Riemer <driemer.riemer@...>
> wrote:
>
>> +Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> are you willing to meet on
>> Sunday in your timezone?
>>
>> On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 6:42 PM Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@...>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> It's ideal for Quentin and US participants, a bit late for Europeans
>>> and definitely out of reach for the Indian subcontinent.
>>> So, unless you're willing to meet on Saturday night at about 11pm, it
>>> will be kept that way.
>>> Robert

>>> ⠁

>> --
>> Derek Riemer
>> Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁
>> ⠐⠞⠖
>> •    Accessibility enthusiast.
>> •    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
>> •    Open source enthusiast.
>> •    Skier.
>>
>> •    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com
>>

> --
> Quentin Christensen
> Training and Support Manager
>
> Web: www.nvaccess.org
> Training: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
> User group: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda
> Twitter: @NVAccess <https://twitter.com/NVAccess>

We can try 6AM Sunday morning which is 2PM for you and 9PM PDT (10PM
MDT, 11PM CDT).
Everyone on this list should check for themselves:
https://www.starts-at.com/e/?t=0600&d=2020-10-25&tz=Bern

That should our Asian friends give the opportunity to chime in.

wrote:

It's ideal for Quentin and US participants, a bit late for Europeans
and definitely out of reach for the Indian subcontinent.
So, unless you're willing to meet on Saturday night at about 11pm, it
will be kept that way.
Robert

On 19/10/2020, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
Does nvdacon meeting for Oct 25, 2020 at 23:00 UTC,, 7:00 P.M. EST
work
for everyone, or should we move it earlier in the day??

Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕
⠃⠽⠞⠑
⠁⠞

⠐⠞⠖

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com

Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑
⠁⠞

⠐⠞⠖

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com

Web: www.nvaccess.org

Web: www.nvaccess.org

Well sorry that will not work for me the 6 pM cst on Sunday night works better for me .

wrote:

[...]

How about we hold a meeting for the European timezones, and I'll replay it on recording and Llow Quentin to chime in.