Topics

Event: NVDACon planning meeting for March 2016, Saturday, 19 March 2016 #cal-invite

NVDACon Calendar <NVDACon@...>

"NVDACon planning meeting for March 2016" Reminder

When: Saturday, 19 March 2016
10:00am to 11:00am
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles
Where: NVDA Korea TeamTalk Server
Description: Hello NVDACon members, NvDA community and others You are cordially invited to NVDACon planning meeting for March 2016. This meeting will mostly focus on last minute speaker recruitment and invitations, conference promotion to blindness and mainstream media, beginners session proposals and so forth. Also, this meeting will be used to test TeamTalk settings to be implemented during NVDACon 2016. As always, our meeting will be held at NVDA Korea TeamTalk server (nvda-kr.org). Thank you. The NVDA Tenth Anniversary Planning Committee

Will try to make this if I am at home.
I am going to a tom jones concert so may not make this one.

On 16/03/2016 7:28 a.m., NVDACon Calendar wrote:
"NVDACon planning meeting for March 2016" Event

When: Saturday, 19 March 2016
10:00am to 11:00am
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where: NVDA Korea TeamTalk Server

Description: Hello NVDACon members\, NvDA community and others\n\nYou are cordially invited to NVDACon planning meeting for March 2016. This meeting will mostly focus on last minute speaker recruitment and invitations\, conference promotion to blindness and mainstream media\, beginners session proposals and so forth. Also\, this meeting will be used to test TeamTalk settings to be implemented during NVDACon 2016. As always\, our meeting will be held at NVDA Korea TeamTalk server (nvda-kr.org).\n\nThank you.\nThe NVDA Tenth Anniversary Planning Committee

Hi,
By the way, the NvDACon website has been updated:
http://www.nvda-kr.org/en/nvdacon.php
It now lists a list of tentative sessions, as well as a direct link to connect to our TeamTalk server, useful to let beginners connect to the conference site easily and emulating TCConference method minus a prompt to enter your name.
Lastly, I'm thinking we should open one or more planning sessions to accept community input (perhaps the meeting this weekend and the speakers luncheon in April). This will allow us to gather feedback from the wider community and for some to test TeamTalk setup in hopes of helping others connect more easily. If you agree to this, I'll send a Twitter announcement (and an announcement to the NVDA groups) asking some members to come and join our meeting.