Topics

Meeting this weekend.

Minako Nonogaki
 

Dear all

Thank you for good time of NVDACon.

I was sorry I did not have much time to join as a staff of NVDACon and did not have enough English speak.

I was there during my session and keynote session.

In my session I cannot hear questions to me very much because teamtalk settings of text to speech. I found it at the session time at the first time. In audio test, there were no one joining or leaving channel. Thanks Adi to teach me how to set them.

Music session after our Japanese session was very fun.
Thank you Adi for streaming Tetsuro's music. He was very glad about that.

He was writing English messages on chat using google translation.

Some Japanese came to hear NVDACon at that time and some said they are interested in joining and speaking at NVDACon next year.

I can some audio editing for cutting and pasting but cannot do noise reduction and normalizing.

Thank you.

Minako Nonogaki

2019年11月25日(月) 5:51 Minako Nonogaki via Groups.Io <minakonono3519=gmail.com@groups.io>:

In this thread Quentin said available  9:00 pm UTC.

Minako

2019年11月25日(月) 1:01 lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>:

Hey there, to all from over hear first I would like to say   that things went well but there are some things that I wou,would like   to ask first what time are we doing this today? And have a happey thanks giving and don’t eat to much food.

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Minako Nonogaki
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2019 7:00 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting this weekend.

 

I'll try to be there UTC pm 9:00-10:00.

(Monday morning 6:00-7:00)

 

Minako Nonogaki

 

20191123() 21:58 derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...>:

Let's try for sunday UTC.

 

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 10:54 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Sunday evening utc sounds also good to me

 

Von meinem iPhone gesendet


Am 22.11.2019 um 02:09 schrieb Quentin Christensen <quentin@...>:

I've got a busy weekend, but am available from 9pm UTC Sunday if that helps?

 

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 12:03 PM Minako Nonogaki <minakonono3519@...> wrote:

Hello, Derek.

I spent very good time at NVDACon. Thank you.

For weekend meeting, I'm available on UTC at
22th 21:00-23:00
23th 11:00-15:00  21:00-23:00
24th 11:00-15:00

And I'll try to write some about this conference later in E-mail.

Sincerely
Minako Nonogaki

20191121() 23:57 Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>:
>
> Derrek. Will the files be uploaded soon so we can hear all the NVDA Con events via Mp3? Thanks.
>
> On 11/20/2019 9:15 PM, derek riemer wrote:
>
> Hi guys:
> I'd like to try something new this year. Please let me know a time for your availability this weekend or sometime soon. We could also do this via email if you like.
> We should do a post-conference retrospective.
> I want everyone to have ready the following.
>
> * 1 thing they thought went well at the conference.
> * 1 thing they thought didn't go as well as it should have at the conference.
> * 1 lesson you learned about running NVDACon this year.
> * 3 action items for making next years planning more productive.
> * prase for at least one thing a member of the committee excelled at achieving this year. This is designed to thank committee members be thankful for each of our contributions, and boost our teamwork. We achieved great things this year because we worked together, recognizing that this organization is entirely run by volunteer efforts. By thanking eachother, I am hoping people will thank committee members for the often unrecognized work they do.
>
>
> Remember, we want to have a no-blame culture when reflecting on the previous conference. We want to reflect on the organization, leadership styles used, processes used to achieve the conference, etc. We don't want to name call, or blame individuals. For example, instead of mentioning that loud mic noise occurred because of a specific moderator, we would want to phrase this as a flawed process making it too easy for moderators to activate someones mic.
> Thanks for everything everybody did to pull this event off, it really went well. We had very good turnout, and the sessions were exciting.
> --
> Derek Riemer
> Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
> •    Accessibility enthusiast.
> •    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
> •    Open source enthusiast.
> •    Skier.
>
> •    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com
>
>
>
>
>



 

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com



Minako Nonogaki
 

In this thread Quentin said available  9:00 pm UTC.

Minako

2019年11月25日(月) 1:01 lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...>:

Hey there, to all from over hear first I would like to say   that things went well but there are some things that I wou,would like   to ask first what time are we doing this today? And have a happey thanks giving and don’t eat to much food.

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Minako Nonogaki
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2019 7:00 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting this weekend.

 

I'll try to be there UTC pm 9:00-10:00.

(Monday morning 6:00-7:00)

 

Minako Nonogaki

 

20191123() 21:58 derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...>:

Let's try for sunday UTC.

 

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 10:54 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Sunday evening utc sounds also good to me

 

Von meinem iPhone gesendet


Am 22.11.2019 um 02:09 schrieb Quentin Christensen <quentin@...>:

I've got a busy weekend, but am available from 9pm UTC Sunday if that helps?

 

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 12:03 PM Minako Nonogaki <minakonono3519@...> wrote:

Hello, Derek.

I spent very good time at NVDACon. Thank you.

For weekend meeting, I'm available on UTC at
22th 21:00-23:00
23th 11:00-15:00  21:00-23:00
24th 11:00-15:00

And I'll try to write some about this conference later in E-mail.

Sincerely
Minako Nonogaki

20191121() 23:57 Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>:
>
> Derrek. Will the files be uploaded soon so we can hear all the NVDA Con events via Mp3? Thanks.
>
> On 11/20/2019 9:15 PM, derek riemer wrote:
>
> Hi guys:
> I'd like to try something new this year. Please let me know a time for your availability this weekend or sometime soon. We could also do this via email if you like.
> We should do a post-conference retrospective.
> I want everyone to have ready the following.
>
> * 1 thing they thought went well at the conference.
> * 1 thing they thought didn't go as well as it should have at the conference.
> * 1 lesson you learned about running NVDACon this year.
> * 3 action items for making next years planning more productive.
> * prase for at least one thing a member of the committee excelled at achieving this year. This is designed to thank committee members be thankful for each of our contributions, and boost our teamwork. We achieved great things this year because we worked together, recognizing that this organization is entirely run by volunteer efforts. By thanking eachother, I am hoping people will thank committee members for the often unrecognized work they do.
>
>
> Remember, we want to have a no-blame culture when reflecting on the previous conference. We want to reflect on the organization, leadership styles used, processes used to achieve the conference, etc. We don't want to name call, or blame individuals. For example, instead of mentioning that loud mic noise occurred because of a specific moderator, we would want to phrase this as a flawed process making it too easy for moderators to activate someones mic.
> Thanks for everything everybody did to pull this event off, it really went well. We had very good turnout, and the sessions were exciting.
> --
> Derek Riemer
> Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
> •    Accessibility enthusiast.
> •    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
> •    Open source enthusiast.
> •    Skier.
>
> •    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com
>
>
>
>
>



 

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com



lauracornwell
 

Hey there, to all from over hear first I would like to say   that things went well but there are some things that I wou,would like   to ask first what time are we doing this today? And have a happey thanks giving and don’t eat to much food.

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Minako Nonogaki
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2019 7:00 AM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting this weekend.

 

I'll try to be there UTC pm 9:00-10:00.

(Monday morning 6:00-7:00)

 

Minako Nonogaki

 

20191123() 21:58 derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...>:

Let's try for sunday UTC.

 

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 10:54 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:

Sunday evening utc sounds also good to me

 

Von meinem iPhone gesendet


Am 22.11.2019 um 02:09 schrieb Quentin Christensen <quentin@...>:

I've got a busy weekend, but am available from 9pm UTC Sunday if that helps?

 

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 12:03 PM Minako Nonogaki <minakonono3519@...> wrote:

Hello, Derek.

I spent very good time at NVDACon. Thank you.

For weekend meeting, I'm available on UTC at
22th 21:00-23:00
23th 11:00-15:00  21:00-23:00
24th 11:00-15:00

And I'll try to write some about this conference later in E-mail.

Sincerely
Minako Nonogaki

20191121() 23:57 Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>:
>
> Derrek. Will the files be uploaded soon so we can hear all the NVDA Con events via Mp3? Thanks.
>
> On 11/20/2019 9:15 PM, derek riemer wrote:
>
> Hi guys:
> I'd like to try something new this year. Please let me know a time for your availability this weekend or sometime soon. We could also do this via email if you like.
> We should do a post-conference retrospective.
> I want everyone to have ready the following.
>
> * 1 thing they thought went well at the conference.
> * 1 thing they thought didn't go as well as it should have at the conference.
> * 1 lesson you learned about running NVDACon this year.
> * 3 action items for making next years planning more productive.
> * prase for at least one thing a member of the committee excelled at achieving this year. This is designed to thank committee members be thankful for each of our contributions, and boost our teamwork. We achieved great things this year because we worked together, recognizing that this organization is entirely run by volunteer efforts. By thanking eachother, I am hoping people will thank committee members for the often unrecognized work they do.
>
>
> Remember, we want to have a no-blame culture when reflecting on the previous conference. We want to reflect on the organization, leadership styles used, processes used to achieve the conference, etc. We don't want to name call, or blame individuals. For example, instead of mentioning that loud mic noise occurred because of a specific moderator, we would want to phrase this as a flawed process making it too easy for moderators to activate someones mic.
> Thanks for everything everybody did to pull this event off, it really went well. We had very good turnout, and the sessions were exciting.
> --
> Derek Riemer
> Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
> •    Accessibility enthusiast.
> •    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
> •    Open source enthusiast.
> •    Skier.
>
> •    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com
>
>
>
>
>



 

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com



Minako Nonogaki
 

I'll try to be there UTC pm 9:00-10:00.
(Monday morning 6:00-7:00)

Minako Nonogaki

2019年11月23日(土) 21:58 derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...>:

Let's try for sunday UTC.

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 10:54 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:
Sunday evening utc sounds also good to me


Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 22.11.2019 um 02:09 schrieb Quentin Christensen <quentin@...>:

I've got a busy weekend, but am available from 9pm UTC Sunday if that helps?

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 12:03 PM Minako Nonogaki <minakonono3519@...> wrote:
Hello, Derek.

I spent very good time at NVDACon. Thank you.

For weekend meeting, I'm available on UTC at
22th 21:00-23:00
23th 11:00-15:00  21:00-23:00
24th 11:00-15:00

And I'll try to write some about this conference later in E-mail.

Sincerely
Minako Nonogaki

2019年11月21日(木) 23:57 Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>:
>
> Derrek. Will the files be uploaded soon so we can hear all the NVDA Con events via Mp3? Thanks.
>
> On 11/20/2019 9:15 PM, derek riemer wrote:
>
> Hi guys:
> I'd like to try something new this year. Please let me know a time for your availability this weekend or sometime soon. We could also do this via email if you like.
> We should do a post-conference retrospective.
> I want everyone to have ready the following.
>
> * 1 thing they thought went well at the conference.
> * 1 thing they thought didn't go as well as it should have at the conference.
> * 1 lesson you learned about running NVDACon this year.
> * 3 action items for making next years planning more productive.
> * prase for at least one thing a member of the committee excelled at achieving this year. This is designed to thank committee members be thankful for each of our contributions, and boost our teamwork. We achieved great things this year because we worked together, recognizing that this organization is entirely run by volunteer efforts. By thanking eachother, I am hoping people will thank committee members for the often unrecognized work they do.
>
>
> Remember, we want to have a no-blame culture when reflecting on the previous conference. We want to reflect on the organization, leadership styles used, processes used to achieve the conference, etc. We don't want to name call, or blame individuals. For example, instead of mentioning that loud mic noise occurred because of a specific moderator, we would want to phrase this as a flawed process making it too easy for moderators to activate someones mic.
> Thanks for everything everybody did to pull this event off, it really went well. We had very good turnout, and the sessions were exciting.
> --
> Derek Riemer
> Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
> •    Accessibility enthusiast.
> •    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
> •    Open source enthusiast.
> •    Skier.
>
> •    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com
>
>
>
>
>





--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager



--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




derek riemer
 

Let's try for sunday UTC.

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 10:54 PM Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:
Sunday evening utc sounds also good to me


Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 22.11.2019 um 02:09 schrieb Quentin Christensen <quentin@...>:

I've got a busy weekend, but am available from 9pm UTC Sunday if that helps?

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 12:03 PM Minako Nonogaki <minakonono3519@...> wrote:
Hello, Derek.

I spent very good time at NVDACon. Thank you.

For weekend meeting, I'm available on UTC at
22th 21:00-23:00
23th 11:00-15:00  21:00-23:00
24th 11:00-15:00

And I'll try to write some about this conference later in E-mail.

Sincerely
Minako Nonogaki

2019年11月21日(木) 23:57 Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>:
>
> Derrek. Will the files be uploaded soon so we can hear all the NVDA Con events via Mp3? Thanks.
>
> On 11/20/2019 9:15 PM, derek riemer wrote:
>
> Hi guys:
> I'd like to try something new this year. Please let me know a time for your availability this weekend or sometime soon. We could also do this via email if you like.
> We should do a post-conference retrospective.
> I want everyone to have ready the following.
>
> * 1 thing they thought went well at the conference.
> * 1 thing they thought didn't go as well as it should have at the conference.
> * 1 lesson you learned about running NVDACon this year.
> * 3 action items for making next years planning more productive.
> * prase for at least one thing a member of the committee excelled at achieving this year. This is designed to thank committee members be thankful for each of our contributions, and boost our teamwork. We achieved great things this year because we worked together, recognizing that this organization is entirely run by volunteer efforts. By thanking eachother, I am hoping people will thank committee members for the often unrecognized work they do.
>
>
> Remember, we want to have a no-blame culture when reflecting on the previous conference. We want to reflect on the organization, leadership styles used, processes used to achieve the conference, etc. We don't want to name call, or blame individuals. For example, instead of mentioning that loud mic noise occurred because of a specific moderator, we would want to phrase this as a flawed process making it too easy for moderators to activate someones mic.
> Thanks for everything everybody did to pull this event off, it really went well. We had very good turnout, and the sessions were exciting.
> --
> Derek Riemer
> Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
> •    Accessibility enthusiast.
> •    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
> •    Open source enthusiast.
> •    Skier.
>
> •    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com
>
>
>
>
>





--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager



--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




Adriani Botez
 

Sunday evening utc sounds also good to me


Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 22.11.2019 um 02:09 schrieb Quentin Christensen <quentin@...>:

I've got a busy weekend, but am available from 9pm UTC Sunday if that helps?

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 12:03 PM Minako Nonogaki <minakonono3519@...> wrote:
Hello, Derek.

I spent very good time at NVDACon. Thank you.

For weekend meeting, I'm available on UTC at
22th 21:00-23:00
23th 11:00-15:00  21:00-23:00
24th 11:00-15:00

And I'll try to write some about this conference later in E-mail.

Sincerely
Minako Nonogaki

2019年11月21日(木) 23:57 Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>:
>
> Derrek. Will the files be uploaded soon so we can hear all the NVDA Con events via Mp3? Thanks.
>
> On 11/20/2019 9:15 PM, derek riemer wrote:
>
> Hi guys:
> I'd like to try something new this year. Please let me know a time for your availability this weekend or sometime soon. We could also do this via email if you like.
> We should do a post-conference retrospective.
> I want everyone to have ready the following.
>
> * 1 thing they thought went well at the conference.
> * 1 thing they thought didn't go as well as it should have at the conference.
> * 1 lesson you learned about running NVDACon this year.
> * 3 action items for making next years planning more productive.
> * prase for at least one thing a member of the committee excelled at achieving this year. This is designed to thank committee members be thankful for each of our contributions, and boost our teamwork. We achieved great things this year because we worked together, recognizing that this organization is entirely run by volunteer efforts. By thanking eachother, I am hoping people will thank committee members for the often unrecognized work they do.
>
>
> Remember, we want to have a no-blame culture when reflecting on the previous conference. We want to reflect on the organization, leadership styles used, processes used to achieve the conference, etc. We don't want to name call, or blame individuals. For example, instead of mentioning that loud mic noise occurred because of a specific moderator, we would want to phrase this as a flawed process making it too easy for moderators to activate someones mic.
> Thanks for everything everybody did to pull this event off, it really went well. We had very good turnout, and the sessions were exciting.
> --
> Derek Riemer
> Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
> •    Accessibility enthusiast.
> •    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
> •    Open source enthusiast.
> •    Skier.
>
> •    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com
>
>
>
>
>





--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Quentin Christensen
 

I've got a busy weekend, but am available from 9pm UTC Sunday if that helps?


On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 12:03 PM Minako Nonogaki <minakonono3519@...> wrote:
Hello, Derek.

I spent very good time at NVDACon. Thank you.

For weekend meeting, I'm available on UTC at
22th 21:00-23:00
23th 11:00-15:00  21:00-23:00
24th 11:00-15:00

And I'll try to write some about this conference later in E-mail.

Sincerely
Minako Nonogaki

2019年11月21日(木) 23:57 Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>:
>
> Derrek. Will the files be uploaded soon so we can hear all the NVDA Con events via Mp3? Thanks.
>
> On 11/20/2019 9:15 PM, derek riemer wrote:
>
> Hi guys:
> I'd like to try something new this year. Please let me know a time for your availability this weekend or sometime soon. We could also do this via email if you like.
> We should do a post-conference retrospective.
> I want everyone to have ready the following.
>
> * 1 thing they thought went well at the conference.
> * 1 thing they thought didn't go as well as it should have at the conference.
> * 1 lesson you learned about running NVDACon this year.
> * 3 action items for making next years planning more productive.
> * prase for at least one thing a member of the committee excelled at achieving this year. This is designed to thank committee members be thankful for each of our contributions, and boost our teamwork. We achieved great things this year because we worked together, recognizing that this organization is entirely run by volunteer efforts. By thanking eachother, I am hoping people will thank committee members for the often unrecognized work they do.
>
>
> Remember, we want to have a no-blame culture when reflecting on the previous conference. We want to reflect on the organization, leadership styles used, processes used to achieve the conference, etc. We don't want to name call, or blame individuals. For example, instead of mentioning that loud mic noise occurred because of a specific moderator, we would want to phrase this as a flawed process making it too easy for moderators to activate someones mic.
> Thanks for everything everybody did to pull this event off, it really went well. We had very good turnout, and the sessions were exciting.
> --
> Derek Riemer
> Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
> •    Accessibility enthusiast.
> •    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
> •    Open source enthusiast.
> •    Skier.
>
> •    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com
>
>
>
>
>





--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Minako Nonogaki
 

Hello, Derek.

I spent very good time at NVDACon. Thank you.

For weekend meeting, I'm available on UTC at
22th 21:00-23:00
23th 11:00-15:00 21:00-23:00
24th 11:00-15:00

And I'll try to write some about this conference later in E-mail.

Sincerely
Minako Nonogaki

2019年11月21日(木) 23:57 Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>:


Derrek. Will the files be uploaded soon so we can hear all the NVDA Con events via Mp3? Thanks.

On 11/20/2019 9:15 PM, derek riemer wrote:

Hi guys:
I'd like to try something new this year. Please let me know a time for your availability this weekend or sometime soon. We could also do this via email if you like.
We should do a post-conference retrospective.
I want everyone to have ready the following.

* 1 thing they thought went well at the conference.
* 1 thing they thought didn't go as well as it should have at the conference.
* 1 lesson you learned about running NVDACon this year.
* 3 action items for making next years planning more productive.
* prase for at least one thing a member of the committee excelled at achieving this year. This is designed to thank committee members be thankful for each of our contributions, and boost our teamwork. We achieved great things this year because we worked together, recognizing that this organization is entirely run by volunteer efforts. By thanking eachother, I am hoping people will thank committee members for the often unrecognized work they do.


Remember, we want to have a no-blame culture when reflecting on the previous conference. We want to reflect on the organization, leadership styles used, processes used to achieve the conference, etc. We don't want to name call, or blame individuals. For example, instead of mentioning that loud mic noise occurred because of a specific moderator, we would want to phrase this as a flawed process making it too easy for moderators to activate someones mic.
Thanks for everything everybody did to pull this event off, it really went well. We had very good turnout, and the sessions were exciting.
--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time! ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
• Accessibility enthusiast.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Skier.

• Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




Lino Morales
 

Derrek. Will the files be uploaded soon so we can hear all the NVDA Con events via Mp3? Thanks.

On 11/20/2019 9:15 PM, derek riemer wrote:
Hi guys:
I'd like to try something new this year. Please let me know a time for your availability this weekend or sometime soon. We could also do this via email if you like.
We should do a post-conference retrospective.
I want everyone to have ready the following.

* 1 thing they thought went well at the conference.
* 1 thing they thought didn't go as well as it should have at the conference.
* 1 lesson you learned about running NVDACon this year.
* 3 action items for making next years planning more productive.
* prase for at least one thing a member of the committee excelled at achieving this year. This is designed to thank committee members be thankful for each of our contributions, and boost our teamwork. We achieved great things this year because we worked together, recognizing that this organization is entirely run by volunteer efforts. By thanking eachother, I am hoping people will thank committee members for the often unrecognized work they do.


Remember, we want to have a no-blame culture when reflecting on the previous conference. We want to reflect on the organization, leadership styles used, processes used to achieve the conference, etc. We don't want to name call, or blame individuals. For example, instead of mentioning that loud mic noise occurred because of a specific moderator, we would want to phrase this as a flawed process making it too easy for moderators to activate someones mic.
Thanks for everything everybody did to pull this event off, it really went well. We had very good turnout, and the sessions were exciting.
--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




derek riemer
 

Hi guys:
I'd like to try something new this year. Please let me know a time for your availability this weekend or sometime soon. We could also do this via email if you like.
We should do a post-conference retrospective.
I want everyone to have ready the following.

* 1 thing they thought went well at the conference.
* 1 thing they thought didn't go as well as it should have at the conference.
* 1 lesson you learned about running NVDACon this year.
* 3 action items for making next years planning more productive.
* prase for at least one thing a member of the committee excelled at achieving this year. This is designed to thank committee members be thankful for each of our contributions, and boost our teamwork. We achieved great things this year because we worked together, recognizing that this organization is entirely run by volunteer efforts. By thanking eachother, I am hoping people will thank committee members for the often unrecognized work they do.


Remember, we want to have a no-blame culture when reflecting on the previous conference. We want to reflect on the organization, leadership styles used, processes used to achieve the conference, etc. We don't want to name call, or blame individuals. For example, instead of mentioning that loud mic noise occurred because of a specific moderator, we would want to phrase this as a flawed process making it too easy for moderators to activate someones mic.
Thanks for everything everybody did to pull this event off, it really went well. We had very good turnout, and the sessions were exciting.
--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com