Topics

Question: Footer content.

derek riemer

Would anyone like to propose footer content for the NVDACon website?

--

Derek Riemer: Improving the world one byte at a time!

  • University of Colorado Boulder Department of computer science, 4th year undergraduate student.

Personal website

Bhavya shah

Hi Derek,
I am not too sure if I exactly remember what the footer content
usually contained while I was researching about developing my own
Wordpress blog. I am not asking for explanations either, since I
conceptually know what footers generally are.
In any case, I haven't any substantial suggestion for footer content,
but I also think we should go page by page. I am certain that we'll
figure out meaningful content that would go in the footer area in the
end, with the passage of time and with more progress of the remainder
of the website.
Thanks.

On 1/17/17, derek riemer <driemer.riemer@gmail.com> wrote:
Would anyone like to propose footer content for the NVDACon website?

--

Derek Riemer: Improving the world one byte at a time!

- University of Colorado Boulder Department of computer science, 4th
year undergraduate student.
- Accessibility enthusiast.
- Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
- Open source enthusiast.