Topics

Meeting

Ashley Coleman

Hey all

Hope everyone is having a great day.

As far  as our meeting for this weekend goes. What do you all think about Friday night at 9PM Eastern, and Saturday morning at 1PM Eastern.

If someone needs these times converted just yell.

Ashley

Luis Carlos González Moráles

That's great!

Ashley Coleman escribió:

Hey all

Hope everyone is having a great day.

As far  as our meeting for this weekend goes. What do you all think about Friday night at 9PM Eastern, and Saturday morning at 1PM Eastern.

If someone needs these times converted just yell.

Ashley

derek riemer

Cool.

On 12/8/2016 11:13 AM, Luis Carlos Gonzáles Moráles wrote:
That's great!

Ashley Coleman escribió:

Hey all

Hope everyone is having a great day.

As far  as our meeting for this weekend goes. What do you all think about Friday night at 9PM Eastern, and Saturday morning at 1PM Eastern.

If someone needs these times converted just yell.

Ashley

  • Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
  • Member of Bridge Cu
  • Avid skiier.

Websites:
Honors portfolio
Awesome little hand built weather app!

email me at derek.riemer@...
Phone: (303) 906-2194

Ethan

Hello all,

Just a reminder that we will be meeting for planning of NVDACon 2017
today at 9:00 PM Eastern (6:00 PM Pacific), as well as tomorrow,
Saturday, December 10th at 1:00 PM (10:00 AM Pacific).

To join us, you can Join us on TeamTalk, at the following address:
Address: nvda-kr.org
Both ports are 10333.

Hope to see most of you there!

EthanH

Ashley Coleman escribió:

Hey all

Hope everyone is having a great day.

As far as our meeting for this weekend goes. What do you all think
about Friday night at 9PM Eastern, and Saturday morning at 1PM Eastern.

If someone needs these times converted just yell.

Ashley

* Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
* Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
* Open source enthusiast.
* Member of Bridge Cu
* Avid skiier.

Websites:
Honors portfolio <http://derekriemer.com>
Awesome little hand built weather app!
<http://django.derekriemer.com/weather/>

email me at derek.riemer@colorado.edu <mailto:derek.riemer@colorado.edu>
Phone: (303) 906-2194

Luis Carlos González Moráles

I'm joining now

Ashley Coleman escribió:
Hey all

Hope everyone is having a great day.

As far as our meeting for this weekend goes. What do you all think
about Friday night at 9PM Eastern, and Saturday morning at 1PM Eastern.

If someone needs these times converted just yell.

Ashley

* Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
* Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
* Open source enthusiast.
* Member of Bridge Cu
* Avid skiier.

Websites:
Honors portfolio <http://derekriemer.com>
Awesome little hand built weather app!
<http://django.derekriemer.com/weather/>

email me at derek.riemer@colorado.edu <mailto:derek.riemer@colorado.edu>
Phone: (303) 906-2194

Bhavya shah

Hi,
It is likely that I may not be able to make it to the planning meeting
live, but I hope a detailed summary of the discussions may be made
available here. Also, since it seems to me that deciding upon
convvenient times and arranging and being available for a planning
meeting is sometimes a somewhat difficult task, I would also like to
propose that we conduct a significant bit of planning on this list via
e-mail itself.
Thanks.

On 12/10/16, Luis Carlos Gonzáles Moráles <luiscarlosgm@hotmail.es> wrote:
I'm joining now