Topics

Meeting today


Adriani Botez
 

Hi Ivan,

Oh was my mistake. 10:00 utc is correct.

Best
Adriani


Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 28.10.2019 um 22:21 schrieb Iván Novegil via Groups.Io <ivan.novegil@...>:

Hi.


There's a missmactch between this email and Derek's tentative schedule. You say that the replay will take place at 09.00 UTC and Derek at 10.00. What is the correct time?

With regard to the server, I think the initial plan of broadcasting it through ours is still OK. Our local meeting took place this weekend and our server hosted a peak of 45 attendans without problems.


Regards.

---

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...
<d3667bcb.png>

<a95324d9.png>
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***


O 23/10/2019 19:54, Adriani Botez escribiu:

Hey Iván,

 

we have discusseed following topics:

 

  1. Schedule of the conference (times still have to be finally confirmed by speakers).

The live keynote will take place on november 17th 01:00 UTC. I know this is an ugly time for Spain, I am in Germany for me it will be 02:00 AM. But this is the best time for australian based people.

The replay of the keynote will take place on november 17th at 09:00 UTC. So you have about 8 hours time to translate the keynote and replay it at the same time as we do on the NV Access server. Do you need a dedicated room? Or will you use your own server?

After the replay, NV Access will come online for the second Q&A session. This is the time when your translator should be online on the NV Access server and also on your server to translate questions and answers back and forth.

 

  1. Audio editing

We are setting up our systems and during last week before the conference everything will be tested to synchronize quality.

We decided to upload raw recordings on the website first and final versions will follow. This should minimize user complaints.

 

  1. Promotion

We decided to post a topic of the week on Twitter and facebook. Laura is preparing two interviews with radios / podcasts, a recorded one at the end of this week and a live one shortly before the conference. On facebook we have reached more than 60,000 people since May 2018.

Derek and Robert are working to produce an audio promo for the keynote (incl count down etc). Laura wanted to send us a preliminary text which could be spoken during the audio promo.

A slogan should appear On the website. Given the internationality of the topics that we have this year, we thought "NVDA is everywhere"would be a good one.

 

  1. Moderators

Still to be completed. We will post on mail lists a request that we need moderators. Sofar Derek, Ethan, Bhavya, Laura, Austin and me we will moderate sessions but we need more people.

 

  1. Entertainment during breaks

We will certainly have some breaks between sessions, sometime about two hours. We thought audio gaming, playing music and other entertainment stuff is welcome. Shaun wanted to do some audio gaming during the breaks. But we are still searching for people who also want to contribute during breaks.

 

Best

Adriani

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Iván Novegil via Groups.Io
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2019 16:49
An: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Cc: contacto@...; david@...
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hi all.

 

Could you send a summary of the topics which have been discussed? At least of any topics that could affect us, as the project of translating the Keynote is still active and being planned.

 

Thanks! Regards.

---

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...
<image001.png>

<image002.jpg>
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

 

O 21/10/2019 21:34, Adriani Botez escribiu:

At which time?

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von lauracornwell
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Oktober 2019 14:49
An: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hey there everyone   , I am wanting to find out who would be able to do a recorded interview  on Friday  or Saturday of this week dates are the 25 or 26 please let know thanks everyone

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 2:12 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Confirmed

 

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 12:13 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Yes it is hear .

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adriani Botez
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 1:12 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hello all,

 

is it ok for you if we meet at 21:30 UTC? I have another meeting beforhand and it could take a bit longer.

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!       
⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com



 

 


Iván Novegil
 

Hi.


There's a missmactch between this email and Derek's tentative schedule. You say that the replay will take place at 09.00 UTC and Derek at 10.00. What is the correct time?

With regard to the server, I think the initial plan of broadcasting it through ours is still OK. Our local meeting took place this weekend and our server hosted a peak of 45 attendans without problems.


Regards.

---

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...


NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***


O 23/10/2019 19:54, Adriani Botez escribiu:

Hey Iván,

 

we have discusseed following topics:

 

  1. Schedule of the conference (times still have to be finally confirmed by speakers).

The live keynote will take place on november 17th 01:00 UTC. I know this is an ugly time for Spain, I am in Germany for me it will be 02:00 AM. But this is the best time for australian based people.

The replay of the keynote will take place on november 17th at 09:00 UTC. So you have about 8 hours time to translate the keynote and replay it at the same time as we do on the NV Access server. Do you need a dedicated room? Or will you use your own server?

After the replay, NV Access will come online for the second Q&A session. This is the time when your translator should be online on the NV Access server and also on your server to translate questions and answers back and forth.

 

  1. Audio editing

We are setting up our systems and during last week before the conference everything will be tested to synchronize quality.

We decided to upload raw recordings on the website first and final versions will follow. This should minimize user complaints.

 

  1. Promotion

We decided to post a topic of the week on Twitter and facebook. Laura is preparing two interviews with radios / podcasts, a recorded one at the end of this week and a live one shortly before the conference. On facebook we have reached more than 60,000 people since May 2018.

Derek and Robert are working to produce an audio promo for the keynote (incl count down etc). Laura wanted to send us a preliminary text which could be spoken during the audio promo.

A slogan should appear On the website. Given the internationality of the topics that we have this year, we thought "NVDA is everywhere"would be a good one.

 

  1. Moderators

Still to be completed. We will post on mail lists a request that we need moderators. Sofar Derek, Ethan, Bhavya, Laura, Austin and me we will moderate sessions but we need more people.

 

  1. Entertainment during breaks

We will certainly have some breaks between sessions, sometime about two hours. We thought audio gaming, playing music and other entertainment stuff is welcome. Shaun wanted to do some audio gaming during the breaks. But we are still searching for people who also want to contribute during breaks.

 

Best

Adriani

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Iván Novegil via Groups.Io
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2019 16:49
An: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Cc: contacto@...; david@...
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hi all.

 

Could you send a summary of the topics which have been discussed? At least of any topics that could affect us, as the project of translating the Keynote is still active and being planned.

 

Thanks! Regards.

---

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...


NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

 

O 21/10/2019 21:34, Adriani Botez escribiu:

At which time?

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von lauracornwell
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Oktober 2019 14:49
An: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hey there everyone   , I am wanting to find out who would be able to do a recorded interview  on Friday  or Saturday of this week dates are the 25 or 26 please let know thanks everyone

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 2:12 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Confirmed

 

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 12:13 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Yes it is hear .

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adriani Botez
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 1:12 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hello all,

 

is it ok for you if we meet at 21:30 UTC? I have another meeting beforhand and it could take a bit longer.

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!       
⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com



 

 


derek riemer
 
Edited

Notes:
Sorry, I'm busy updating the website and other things, these are unedited and have errors.


Notes for Meeting on October 20th 2019



  1. Current topic submission status

https://www.nvdacon.org/category/topics-2019

Adraini and Derek will coordinate to send invitations and ask for other times.

Derek will coordinate with Spanish commuinity, and will CC a.

 

Tentative schedule:


  1. Keynote NV Access (final confirmation)

Scheduled time is okay.

Quentin Derek Adriani send promo to mailing lists.

<coordinate with Quentin to get an official statement from NV Access sent to nvda@nvda.groups.io>

<Coordinate with Spanish translators. Speedy transmition of final raw audio will be esential. Backup recorders are esential to keynote success.


  1. Status of promotion (official promo)


Derek/Laura coordinate website posting topic of the week.

Derek will design official audio promo to be played in tandom with opening events and at keynote.

Laura organizes a recorded and maybe also a live interview.

a new meeting two weeks before the conference. Probably a meeting less than a week away.

Robert/derek/laura official audio promo coordination.




  1. Moderators

Laura, Adriani, Derek,and other people which can be reached over mailing lists. Bhavyah could be a third/second backup mod if we really need.

Anyone here who can moderate, please email us. We have a packed schedule this year.


  1. Audio editing (tests etc)


Reach out to mail list. Rethink how to get record help.

Current volunteers:

Derek

Robbert

 

Austin

Austin is ready for audio recording and editing. Robbert is helping Austin set things up.

Probably will use syncthing again this year with introducer mode.


  1. Sessions with simultanious translation


Contacting Spanish to work this out.


Contact Japanese speakers to see how they can translate in real time, need/want time on the server to run a test, etc.


On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 8:49 AM Iván Novegil via Groups.Io <ivan.novegil=nvda.es@groups.io> wrote:

Hi all.

 

Could you send a summary of the topics which have been discussed? At least of any topics that could affect us, as the project of translating the Keynote is still active and being planned.

 

Thanks! Regards.

---

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...


NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

 

O 21/10/2019 21:34, Adriani Botez escribiu:

At which time?

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von lauracornwell
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Oktober 2019 14:49
An: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hey there everyone   , I am wanting to find out who would be able to do a recorded interview  on Friday  or Saturday of this week dates are the 25 or 26 please let know thanks everyone

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 2:12 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Confirmed

 

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 12:13 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Yes it is hear .

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adriani Botez
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 1:12 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hello all,

 

is it ok for you if we meet at 21:30 UTC? I have another meeting beforhand and it could take a bit longer.

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!       
⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com


 

 

 



--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





Adriani Botez
 

Hey Iván,

 

we have discusseed following topics:

 

  1. Schedule of the conference (times still have to be finally confirmed by speakers).

The live keynote will take place on november 17th 01:00 UTC. I know this is an ugly time for Spain, I am in Germany for me it will be 02:00 AM. But this is the best time for australian based people.

The replay of the keynote will take place on november 17th at 09:00 UTC. So you have about 8 hours time to translate the keynote and replay it at the same time as we do on the NV Access server. Do you need a dedicated room? Or will you use your own server?

After the replay, NV Access will come online for the second Q&A session. This is the time when your translator should be online on the NV Access server and also on your server to translate questions and answers back and forth.

 

  1. Audio editing

We are setting up our systems and during last week before the conference everything will be tested to synchronize quality.

We decided to upload raw recordings on the website first and final versions will follow. This should minimize user complaints.

 

  1. Promotion

We decided to post a topic of the week on Twitter and facebook. Laura is preparing two interviews with radios / podcasts, a recorded one at the end of this week and a live one shortly before the conference. On facebook we have reached more than 60,000 people since May 2018.

Derek and Robert are working to produce an audio promo for the keynote (incl count down etc). Laura wanted to send us a preliminary text which could be spoken during the audio promo.

A slogan should appear On the website. Given the internationality of the topics that we have this year, we thought “NVDA is everywhere”would be a good one.

 

  1. Moderators

Still to be completed. We will post on mail lists a request that we need moderators. Sofar Derek, Ethan, Bhavya, Laura, Austin and me we will moderate sessions but we need more people.

 

  1. Entertainment during breaks

We will certainly have some breaks between sessions, sometime about two hours. We thought audio gaming, playing music and other entertainment stuff is welcome. Shaun wanted to do some audio gaming during the breaks. But we are still searching for people who also want to contribute during breaks.

 

Best

Adriani

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Iván Novegil via Groups.Io
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2019 16:49
An: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Cc: contacto@...; david@...
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hi all.

 

Could you send a summary of the topics which have been discussed? At least of any topics that could affect us, as the project of translating the Keynote is still active and being planned.

 

Thanks! Regards.

---

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...


NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***

 

O 21/10/2019 21:34, Adriani Botez escribiu:

At which time?

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von lauracornwell
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Oktober 2019 14:49
An: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hey there everyone   , I am wanting to find out who would be able to do a recorded interview  on Friday  or Saturday of this week dates are the 25 or 26 please let know thanks everyone

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 2:12 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Confirmed

 

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 12:13 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Yes it is hear .

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adriani Botez
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 1:12 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hello all,

 

is it ok for you if we meet at 21:30 UTC? I have another meeting beforhand and it could take a bit longer.

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!       
⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com



 


Iván Novegil
 

Hi all.


Could you send a summary of the topics which have been discussed? At least of any topics that could affect us, as the project of translating the Keynote is still active and being planned.


Thanks! Regards.

---

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...


NVDA.es Logo
Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Esta mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos están dirixidos ao seu destinatario e poden conter información privilexiada ou confidencial. A utilización, copia ou divulgación dos mesmos por parte de alguén diferente do destinatario mencionado non están permitidas sen autorización. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro pregámoslle o comunique por esta mesma vía e a destrúa.***


O 21/10/2019 21:34, Adriani Botez escribiu:

At which time?

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von lauracornwell
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Oktober 2019 14:49
An: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hey there everyone   , I am wanting to find out who would be able to do a recorded interview  on Friday  or Saturday of this week dates are the 25 or 26 please let know thanks everyone

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 2:12 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Confirmed

 

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 12:13 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Yes it is hear .

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adriani Botez
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 1:12 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hello all,

 

is it ok for you if we meet at 21:30 UTC? I have another meeting beforhand and it could take a bit longer.

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!       
⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com


 


Adriani Botez
 

At which time?

 

 

Von: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> Im Auftrag von lauracornwell
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Oktober 2019 14:49
An: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hey there everyone   , I am wanting to find out who would be able to do a recorded interview  on Friday  or Saturday of this week dates are the 25 or 26 please let know thanks everyone

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 2:12 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Confirmed

 

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 12:13 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Yes it is hear .

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adriani Botez
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 1:12 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hello all,

 

is it ok for you if we meet at 21:30 UTC? I have another meeting beforhand and it could take a bit longer.

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!       
⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com



lauracornwell
 

Hey there everyone   , I am wanting to find out who would be able to do a recorded interview  on Friday  or Saturday of this week dates are the 25 or 26 please let know thanks everyone

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 2:12 PM
To: intl@nvdacon.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Confirmed

 

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 12:13 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Yes it is hear .

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adriani Botez
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 1:12 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hello all,

 

is it ok for you if we meet at 21:30 UTC? I have another meeting beforhand and it could take a bit longer.

 

Best

Adriani

 



--

Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com




Minako Nonogaki
 

I'm sorry I'll be absent.
Minako Nonogaki

2019年10月21日(月) 3:12 Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...>:

Hello all,

 

is it ok for you if we meet at 21:30 UTC? I have another meeting beforhand and it could take a bit longer.

 

Best

Adriani

 


derek riemer
 

Confirmed

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 12:13 PM lauracornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Yes it is hear .

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adriani Botez
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 1:12 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hello all,

 

is it ok for you if we meet at 21:30 UTC? I have another meeting beforhand and it could take a bit longer.

 

Best

Adriani

 



--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com





lauracornwell
 

Yes it is hear .

 

From: intl@NVDACon.groups.io <intl@NVDACon.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adriani Botez
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 1:12 PM
To: intl@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon] Meeting today

 

Hello all,

 

is it ok for you if we meet at 21:30 UTC? I have another meeting beforhand and it could take a bit longer.

 

Best

Adriani

 


Adriani Botez
 

Hello all,

 

is it ok for you if we meet at 21:30 UTC? I have another meeting beforhand and it could take a bit longer.

 

Best

Adriani